Seeking Alpha

Mike Vizard

Mike Vizard
Send Message
View as an RSS Feed
Latest  |  Highest rated
  • Only 41% of SAP software implementations in 2012 relied on Oracle (ORCL) databases, estimates Gartner - it thinks the other 59% used Microsoft's (MSFT) SQL Server. Oracle's share is down from an estimated 65% 5 years earlier, as SAP stops promoting Oracle and SQL Server improves its feature set. Now, with SAP's Business Suite having added support for the company's Hana in-memory database, Nomura predicts Business Suite/Hana implementations will surge. The firm also sees SAP releasing a cloud service for running Business Suite apps on Hana. [View news story]
    what percentage were on DB2?
    Apr 8 10:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
COMMENTS STATS
1 Comment
1 Like