Dividend Investing Center
Portfolio Strategy Center
ETFs & Funds
This user currently has no profile.
“making your life less taxing”
• involved or complex tax returns for individuals, trusts, estates, and partnerships
• free review of prior tax returns for refunds; late tax returns
• tax-deferred exchanges, weird real estate, and real estate tax planning
• out-of-state returns, expatriates, aliens, and international tax issues
• self-employed individuals, capturing overlooked deductions
• unmarried couples: tax-saving strategies and tax-advantaged partnerships
• investment consulting; retirement planning and plan optimization
• converting hobbies to profitable businesses or
• IRS tax audits, appeals, and penalty waivers with favorable results
• sound advice on investment and business decisions as the client’s advocate
My clients tend to be individuals of higher net worth (at least ¾ mil.) who are active in real estate, investing, and business, and who need and want personal attention provided by a seasoned professional. While engaging in tax planning and preparing tax returns for individuals, trusts, and partnerships, I provide a high quality of personalized service, drawing on my wealth of experience, excellent communication skills, and love of finding strategies to reduce my clients’ taxes. At times, these strategic solutions and my dogged determination to help clients has produced remarkable tax savings. My work is accurate and thorough, serving clients who range from organized to “tax dysfunctional.”
From 1972 to 1976 I worked as an auditor with the Internal Revenue Service and in 1973 was the youngest person to enter the Office of International Operations. Three tours of duty took me to most of the capitals of Western Europe and Asia, where I audited American expatriates and gave lectures on tax law. I opened my private practice in 1976. My first client was an international attorney I’d successfully audited twice in London and my second client was the Bank of America, where I reviewed the tax work and client contacts of the 25 staff accountants and attorneys who prepared the tax returns for Bank executives. In 1979 I joined the Tax Department at B of A world headquarters as Manager, and by 1982 I had built up my private clientele sufficiently to leave and become an Enrolled Agent, expressly authorized to represent taxpayers before the IRS. While building my practice, I gave seminars to real estate professionals and creative free-lancers and authored many tax planning articles.
Currently, there is no company profile for MRothschild.
Currently, there are no blog details for MRothschild.
Currently, there are no book details for MRothschild.
Excellent analysis, Jared. ...
DBA Vs. RJA: What Would Jim Rogers Do?