MyPlanIQ.com is the only web application that offers advanced asset allocation strategies customized to a wide range of retirement and taxable investment plans such as 401(k), IRA and brokerage accounts. The unique key advantages of MyPlanIQ.com are
1. Superior investment strategies with high return and low risk
* Asset allocation based on a wide diversified array of assets
* Strategic and Tactical asset allocation that have been well researched, proven and utilized by hedge funds and wealth management
* Superior fund selection.
2. Customization down to specific retirement, variable annuity (VA), variable life insurance (VUL), college savings and brokerage taxable investment plans
* Supporting thousands of 401k, 403b, brokerage ETF/Mutual Fund, IRA, VA, VUL and 529 plans
* Taking redemption, fees and other factors into account for the available investment choices in a plan
* Customized portfolios tailored to available funds in a plan and personal risk profile.
3. An easy to use yet powerful platform
* Online portfolios monitored daily and regular rebalance email notification
* Easy yet powerful tools to allow portfolio construction and study
* A vibrant community to share and discuss investment issues
4. Low cost and flat fee
MyPlanIQ.com enables private investors to achieve institutional investment results and experience with a fraction of cost and efforts.
Keith Springer is the author of "Surfing the Retirement Tsunami -Your guide to staying afloat and retiring comfortably" and "Facing Goliath: How to Triumph in the Dangerous Market Ahead", radio host of "Smart Money with Keith Springer" on NewsRadio 1530 KFBK. Keith can also be seen on CNBC, FOX Business, the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, CNN Money and other news outlets. Keith is also President and Founder of Springer Financial Advisors in Sacramento, CA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisory Firm specializing in investment and retirement planning and has been providing professional wealth management advice for over 30 years. All content is original material, solely owned and paid for by Springer Financial Advisors. Keith can be reached at 916-925-8900 or Keith@KeithSpringer.com.