$DRIV debt for LBO rated by Moody's yesterday. incremental positive move towards close in a troubled deal. Jan 22, 2015
Last post was supposed to have $BRK.B and $LMCA, $LBTYA $qvca Jan 5, 2015
Malone Vs. Buffett LT returns article over the weekend in the NYP. who has done the best recently?? http://bit.ly/1BA0m13 BRK.b LINTYA Jan 5, 2015
- 8173451 on SumZero's Compensation Database For Hedge Funds These comp numbers don't seem crazy at all to m...
- arbtrader on SumZero's Compensation Database For Hedge Funds very good point there re:mediocre/median pay!
- Chris DeMuth Jr. on SumZero's Compensation Database For Hedge Funds A ton of people are vastly overpaid. Also, such...
- steppppo on Gundlach Interview By Barry Ritholtz: Run, Don't Walk To This Interview...! Thanks for posting arbtrader. Such a refreshing...
- Special Situations and Arbs on BMC Shareholders/Call Option Holders Due For Litigation Payout Soon Thanks for posting arbtrader. Great information.
- arbtrader on John Malone Of Liberty Speaks To MBA Class Is one morally superior to the other? I tend to...
- New York Post Article On Rue 21 Close ( Comments)
- CTB Commentary ( Comments)
- Stan Druckenmiller On The Fed, Markets And Greedy Senior Citizens ( Comments)
- John Malone Of Liberty Speaks To MBA Class ( Comments)
- SumZero's Compensation Database For Hedge Funds ( Comments)