• wigit5
    $T put in my buy order for 1/2 position at 33.75. Will buy more if it goes lower then $33.
    8/29/13
    Reply (3)
    • wigit5: In at 33.82 didn't want to risk not getting shares below 34 over .06.
      8/29/13
    • barleycapital: Me too, i.e. still waiting for $33 for next purchase.
      8/29/13
    • wigit5: I guess I should have waited seeing as it ended the day at 33.65 but the risk/reward didn't seem worth it. Hope we get an opportunity to add
      8/29/13