MD, MBA (Finance, NYU-Stern), certificate in financial modeling (Wharton). *Tipranks profile not accurate as doesn't pick up my premium ratings. Founder: Vasuda Healthcare Analytics (premium U.S. Biotech/pharma research) and Trident Asian Research (premium Asian investments research, www.tridentasia.com)
- Investment insights contributor: SumZero, Buy-side Institutional Platform (sumzero.com). Members of the platform include some of the largest hedge funds and asset managers.
-Former Insight Provider for Smartkarma Intelligent Investing (www.smartkarma.com): Institutional Investments Research Platform (was ranked among top 10 out of over 100 contributors). Clients included some of the largest hedge funds and asset managers.
- Buy-side equity research analyst covering mainly small-cap, emerging pharma/ biotech companies. M.D. with over 18 years of clinical experience (in the U.S. and India), still retaining full medical license in India. M.B.A. with finance and financial markets specialization from New York University Stern School of Business.
- Expert in picking healthcare-related investments, especially biotechnology and pharmaceuticals (focus on small, emerging companies). Investments are selected based on detailed due diligence, including proprietary DCF valuation models. Value investor with long-term horizon.
- Founder, managing principal of Vasuda Capital Management, healthcare-focused investment management firm, vasudacapitalmanagement.com. Registered Investment Advisor in Massachusetts.
- Also started and continue to sponsor Vasuda Global Orphan/ Rare disease biotechnology index, the first global equity index covering rare/orphan disease sector. Index quotes are available on bloomberg/reuters terminals.
Perhaps more than any other time in the last six decades, the fate of markets is inextricably intertwined with the ebb and flow of geopolitics. From the ECB's attempts to use the central bank's balance sheet to influence political outcomes across the eurozone to Saudi Arabia's efforts to transform the kingdom's influence over crude prices into an instrument of foreign policy, it's become increasingly clear that one simply cannot fully comprehend market movements without a thorough understanding of concurrent political outcomes. Drawing on extensive experience in both politics and finance, Heisenberg will help demystify a world in which investors can no longer hope to conceptualize markets as existing in anything that even approximates a vacuum. "I am the one who knocks."
Private investor who started at the age of 16 years old with a joint account with my dad. I'm now more than 50-years old. I came up through the finance ranks starting my career at Arthur Andersen & Co. I became a CFO of a private company in my early 30s and was lucky enough to be able to retire many years ago after being in the right place at the right time. I retired as the President of a $400 million partnership marketing company. My investment philosophy is to focus on companies that have the following characteristics:
- Rock solid balance sheets
- Outstanding FCFs
- Growing revenues
- Expanding margins
- Strong management team focused on driving LONG-TERM STAKEHOLDER VALUE!
I perform all my own due diligence and build all my own models. My motto is SLOW AND STEADY!!!