@DavidAltonClark - #1 Ranked Stock Picker out of 9000 Total Experts per http://Tipranks.com ✦ Columnist @CNBCPro
✦ US Army Veteran ✦ Former FINRA Rep ✦ EY / Citigroup Alumnus ✦Texas Realtor ✦ Active Investor
Click this Globe and Mail and Barron's link for recent articles regarding my performance and background.
We try to provide unbiased, balanced and helpful insight into long-term prospects of the businesses we follow. We mainly base our analysis on the fundamentals and assess the long-term growth potential of the companies. In addition, we also analyze the dividend stability of different companies, and try to assess the future cash flows in order to gauge dividend growth potential.
You can also follow us on twitter here:https://twitter.com/IAEResearch
I have spend many years teaching and advising individuals on stock trading. I have also covered many industries over the course of profession. My core focus will be to analyze the fundamentals. I would like to utilize this platform for sharing my ideas and interacting with professionals all over the world.
Full-time investor. Formerly buy-side credit analyst (2yrs) covering Japanese + Asian companies. Before that, I was a cross asset derivatives salesperson at a large bulge-bracket firm, based in Tokyo (4yrs). I use Seeking Alpha to clarify and synthesize my investment thought process and to elicit feedback on my theses; additionally I like to connect with other investors and swap ideas.
You can read my finance-related blog at rapercapital.com (less organized than Seeking Alpha writeups, more my random musings on various finance-related topics).
Going forward I will try to tweet my investment-related thoughts/updates to articles/etc. You can follow me on Twitter, my handle is @puppyeh1
Always looking for new ideas across the board. Happy to exchange ideas/share thoughts/swap notes, feel free to private message me. I currently live in Singapore.
I currently work as a Project Engineer in the Oil and Gas industry and have a bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering and a masters degree in Petroleum Engineering. Before that I worked in the food and drug industry as a Process Engineer. Although I have work experience in these industries, I follow stocks from a variety of industries.
I started becoming interested investing a decade ago and started long positions in safe value stocks only around five years ago. Over the years I have learned a lot about the market in general through my personal investing experience. My current investment strategy utilizes the 80-20 rule; 80% long positions in stocks I feel are undervalued based on either sum-of-the parts analysis, or stocks that have healthy cash flows and have stock buyback/dividend programs. The other 20% of my capital is invested in momentum/speculative stocks which I feel have a lot of future growth potential based on groundbreaking technology, or entering into a new market. I generate residual income generated through underwriting options (cash-secured puts and covered calls). As of now I have not employed short selling as part of my strategy, but may do so in the future.
My intended writing focus is to educate investors on certain opportunities I have come across and to provide a logical approach into the company's valuation based on my analyses. This may be done through a sum-of-the parts analysis, a financial statement analysis, or speculation of what future markets may look like with regard to a particular stock.
Frank Zhang is a professor in accounting at Yale University. He focuses on empirical capital market researches, including stock anomalies, fundamental analysis, investor and analyst behavior, management incentives, and corporate financial reporting. He is interested in both rational and behavioral approaches in studying stock anomalies and cross-sectional variations in stock returns.
When I am not trading/investing I enjoy cooking, which is my second passion next to investing. I currently reside in St. Louis, Missouri and I am a graduate of the University of Missouri-St. Louis with a Bachelor of Liberal Studies. I also was in the US Army for eight years in the reserves/in active ready reserves and am a graduate of the US Army Chemical School and Basic Non-Commissioned Officers Course. When I am not investing during the day time, I work full-time in the casino industry in St. Louis.