• petespost
    Anyone holding on to their $clnp? Thoughts?
    3/19/14
    Reply (5)
    • countkakuka: 100k shares of $CLNP and holding. Even if I'm only waiting to break even.
      3/19/14
    • petespost: Yeah I have 200k and can't decide whether or not to bail.
      3/19/14
    • pennyticker: I have a million.. hoping 1 day in the next month or so it will crack 0.0015
      3/19/14
    • countkakuka: I say wait it out. I see this doing something in the next few months. Possible pump not dump again.
      3/19/14
    • yreed: waiting it out...hoping .003 by the end of run
      3/19/14