- MD, MBA (NYU-Stern, Finance specialization). Certificate in financial modeling (Wharton).
**Tipranks doesn't reflect my investment picks accurately since it doesn't pick up my premium service ratings.
- Founder: Vasuda Healthcare Analytics, premium research service covering emerging biotech/ pharma companies (www.research-biotechstocks.com).
- Founder, Trident Asian Research (www.tridentasia.com)
- Investment insights contributor: SumZero, Buy-side Institutional Platform (sumzero.com). Members of the platform include some of the largest hedge funds and asset managers.
-Former Insight Provider for Smartkarma Intelligent Investing (www.smartkarma.com): Institutional Investments Research Platform (was ranked among top 10 out of over 100 contributors). Clients included some of the largest hedge funds and asset managers.
- Buy-side equity research analyst covering mainly small-cap, emerging pharma/ biotech companies. M.D. with over 18 years of clinical experience (in the U.S. and India), still retaining full medical license in India. M.B.A. with finance and financial markets specialization from New York University Stern School of Business.
- Expert in picking healthcare-related investments, especially biotechnology and pharmaceuticals (focus on small, emerging companies). Investments are selected based on detailed due diligence, including proprietary DCF valuation models. Value investor with long-term horizon.
- Founder, managing principal of Vasuda Capital Management, healthcare-focused investment management firm, vasudacapitalmanagement.com. Registered Investment Advisor in Massachusetts.
- Also started and continue to sponsor Vasuda Global Orphan/ Rare disease biotechnology index, the first global equity index covering rare/orphan disease sector. Index quotes are available on bloomberg/reuters terminals.
Wall Street Breakfast, Seeking Alpha's flagship daily business news summary, is a one-page summary that gives you a rapid overview of the day's key financial news. It's designed for easy readability on the site or by email (including on mobile devices), and is published before 7:00 AM ET every market day.
Wall Street Breakfast readership of over 900,000 includes many from the investment-banking and fund-management industries.
Sign up here to receive the Wall Street Breakfast in your inbox every business day: http://seekingalpha.com/account/email_preferences
An experienced investor with more than a decade of experience working at some of the largest asset management organizations, I now focus full time on my personal investments and sharing unique ideas with the online value investing community
Leonard is an editor of BioTuesdays.com. Before joining the blog, Leonard amassed 36 years of experience as a financial journalist, editor and manager with The Wall Street Journal and Dow Jones News Service, and The Globe and Mail’s Report on Business, where he pioneered the development and launch of the newspaper’s Money & Markets section in the early 1990s. Most recently, he was Canada’s leading biotechnology and healthcare writer, as well as the author of a highly popular stock market blog on globeandmail.com.
The Burrill Report is written for everyone who wants to understand how biotechnology operates as a business. Each month the publication focuses on the health of the industry and the strategies that will be needed to be successful. It provides actionable market intelligence on the latest global developments and trends in the life sciences industry. Available monthly, subscribers also benefit from monthly and quarterly market financial and business statistics on:
- Public companies
- venture financings
- Project Runway – Follow the global life sciences companies filing for and completing their IPOs – and their post market performances
- Clinical Trials successes and failures
- M&A and Partnering deals
- Periodic country features on Canada, Europe and emerging countries such as China & India.
In addition, BR provides in-depth coverage on specific sectors of life sciences including: Personalized Medicine; Diagnostics, Medical Devices and Biogreentech (Ag-Bio and Biofuels/Bioenergy). Through weekly Burrill Indices, the progress and prospects of biotech companies by size, from small through to blue-chip are also tracked.
Visit: The Burrill Report to obtain your sample issue (http://www.burrillreport.com/)
Mohit Manghnani is presently a full time editor at Seeking Alpha. He covers the new IPO's and follows live market commentary. Before joining Seeking Alpha, Mohit worked with a start-up - Research firm where he worked in the capacity of a Team Leader tracking company events and results.
Born in the U.A.E, Mohit spent most of his growing up years in Dubai. Currently, he resides in Mumbai, India and is pursuing his charter in Accountancy.