To screen ETFs by asset class, performance, yield and more, check out the
View as an RSS Feed
View harshbagla's Comments
More on the
Galaxy S IV
: Samsung continues doing everything it can to differentiate itself via software, even as the OS and many of its core apps for its hardware are provided by Google (
). The S IV features a text/speech translator (9 languages), the ability to transfer data from any phone witha PC's help, a
that can leverage the phone's pedometer and sync with blood pressure monitors, and the ability to
control home electronics
via infrared. There's also Samsung's
and touch-free gesture tech (as
). No kitchen sink just yet. (
View news story
@2MuchDebt: I think the point of Jack is media and trade gurus said its the end of iPhone as there is no sparkling feature other than few upgrades. What more is S4 then?
1) As it is the S3 gets heated up with the processor and affects the battery life, S4 has quad core processor which will worsen it. They know that battery life has been a problem and should have given it a good thought.
2) the touch free gesture which samsung launched on the smart TV, was totally unnecessary on the smartphone. You are so close to the phone is better to touch the screen rather than just wave at it. It does not increase efficiency
3) Definitely the health tracking app is the best addition to S4
4) Eye tracking feature, it would be such a waste of a resource. Sometimes, its "hard to keep it simple". Samsung should learn that.
As per Samsung's history they only have a winner product in terms of S3. S4 proves that they do not have the brain power to innovate on a consistent basis. That is what we Apple Fanboys are proud about. Yes there has been leaderships issues, and its not supported well in stock prices. But the products are "SIMPLE" to use.
Mar 15 02:32 AM
Link to Comment
Cook's Recipe For Apple Crumble
Steve, with all due respect to your article, what do you want to convey?
1)the updated iPad (you call it iPad 4)...have you given it a thought why it was updated...?? just to stop cannibalisation
2) During Jobs reign, Apple didnt come out with a break through product every year. Some were mere updates. Its illogical to think of Apple investors that Apple with come out with a 'WOW' product every year. Agreed the teething issues need to be sorted soon.
3) Steve Jobs is my role model as well, but think about this, didnt he make any blunder (Mobile Me is the biggest blunder). I think everyone is looking at Tim Cook skepticism, so even his smallest mistakes are magnified.
Oct 31 05:03 PM
Link to Comment
Xignite quote data
© 2014 Seeking Alpha