Seeking Alpha Portfolio App for iPad
Dividends & Income
- Long Term
- I focus on mid- to large-cap companies with rather low P/Es but also low payout ratios. This is because we pay income tax on dividends, but no capital gains tax here in Switzerland! This favours companies doing stock buybacks.
- Agriculture & Energy will be the next bull markets
- We have not seen the final bottom of this bear market in stocks yet. It will occur, as soon as serious inflation kicks in. By then I recommend to overweight commodities/gold.
Bachelor degree in electrical engineering
- Finance & Investing (striving for an early & wealthy
- Playing Mandolin, Guitar & Fiddle
- Jogging, Biking, Snowboarding
- Traveling to warm places :-)
Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Pink Panther.
Currently, there are no blog details for Pink Panther.
Currently, there are no book details for Pink Panther.
Living in Switzerland, I ca...
Beware Government Intervention in Swiss Franc a...
Sorry James, valid points b...
Contemplating Japanese Investment During These ...
Stock markets went down 10%...
AAII Asset Allocation Survey: Equity Allocation...
It was a depression:en.wiki...
Is North Korean Aggression the Start of Somethi...
IMHO the natgas to crude ra...
Oil to Natural Gas Ratio Comes In
The Opinion Leaders
Xignite quote data
© 2013 Seeking Alpha