To screen ETFs by asset class, performance, yield and more, check out the
This user currently has no profile.
- Long Term
- I focus on mid- to large-cap companies with rather low P/Es but also low payout ratios. This is because we pay income tax on dividends, but no capital gains tax here in Switzerland! This favours companies doing stock buybacks.
- Agriculture & Energy will be the next bull markets
- We have not seen the final bottom of this bear market in stocks yet. It will occur, as soon as serious inflation kicks in. By then I recommend to overweight commodities/gold.
Bachelor degree in electrical engineering
- Finance & Investing (striving for an early & wealthy
- Playing Mandolin, Guitar & Fiddle
- Jogging, Biking, Snowboarding
- Traveling to warm places :-)
Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Pink Panther.
Currently, there are no blog details for Pink Panther.
Currently, there are no book details for Pink Panther.
Actually there was a 15% lo...
Dividends: Everything You Believe Is Wrong
Living in Switzerland, I ca...
Beware Government Intervention in Swiss Franc a...
Sorry James, valid points b...
Contemplating Japanese Investment During These ...
Stock markets went down 10%...
AAII Asset Allocation Survey: Equity Allocation...
It was a depression:en.wiki...
Is North Korean Aggression the Start of Somethi...
Xignite quote data
© 2015 Seeking Alpha