Seeking Alpha
  • cheznazi
    Wish I knew what to do with my $KCG! I bought it at $3 should I sell now or hold on to it until it gets to $3.75??
    12/18/12
    Reply (2)
    • phemale60: I'm wondering also. I have it at $3.35 so want to wait it out to gain something- not sell at a loss. I'll check the pre-market trades first.
      12/18/12
    • phemale60: KCG up some this morning pre market. Must be baked in because not much. I will risk holding awhile.
      12/19/12
      From other sites