Seeking Alpha
  • cheznazi
    wondering if I should just sell $KCG now or wait for the $3.75 cash offer. I mean, that's only $250 more - I can make that in no time
    1/17/13
    Reply (2)
    • losbronces: If waiting for the deal to complete is tying up capital that you could use to produce a better return, then you should sell.
      1/17/13
    • cheznazi: That does make sense however not short of money - just impatient. Bah, I will sell today @ $3.70. Can't wait until April
      1/17/13