MyPlanIQ.com is the only web application that offers advanced asset allocation strategies customized to a wide range of retirement and taxable investment plans such as 401(k), IRA and brokerage accounts. The unique key advantages of MyPlanIQ.com are
1. Superior investment strategies with high return and low risk
* Asset allocation based on a wide diversified array of assets
* Strategic and Tactical asset allocation that have been well researched, proven and utilized by hedge funds and wealth management
* Superior fund selection.
2. Customization down to specific retirement, variable annuity (VA), variable life insurance (VUL), college savings and brokerage taxable investment plans
* Supporting thousands of 401k, 403b, brokerage ETF/Mutual Fund, IRA, VA, VUL and 529 plans
* Taking redemption, fees and other factors into account for the available investment choices in a plan
* Customized portfolios tailored to available funds in a plan and personal risk profile.
3. An easy to use yet powerful platform
* Online portfolios monitored daily and regular rebalance email notification
* Easy yet powerful tools to allow portfolio construction and study
* A vibrant community to share and discuss investment issues
4. Low cost and flat fee
MyPlanIQ.com enables private investors to achieve institutional investment results and experience with a fraction of cost and efforts.
Market Folly is your go-to source for all the latest activity from prominent hedge funds. We're pleased to announce our brand new quarterly newsletter, Hedge Fund Wisdom. In it, you'll see what the hedge funds have been buying and selling. We track 25 of the most prominent managers in the game as well as provide in-depth equity analysis of the stocks they've been buying. Click the link below to see a free sample issue.
The author of Market Folly has experience at a long/short equity hedge fund, has been investing for a decade, and has degrees in Economics and Communications.
Since late 2006, Davy Bui has publicly posted stock picks, research reports and market commentary on his Enlightened American blog, outpacing the market by 9%, 13.5% and 17% in 2007, 2008 and 2009 respectively (http://www.enlightened-american.com/wealth/portfolio.html). Adapting a value-based approach, he evaluates general investment strategies and specific stock recommendations by combining macro-economic themes, fundamental analysis, delegation by emphasizing good management teams and risk mitigation via margin-of-safety requirements. Contact him at this page: http://www.enlightened-american.com/contact.html
Roger Nusbaum is the ETF Strategist for AdvisorShares. This Arizona-based professional has over 25 years of industry experience. He is also a well-known financial commentator covering ETFs, retirement planning and portfolio management for AlphaBaskets.com and at TheStreet.com. We think Roger is particularly insightful on exchange-traded funds, risk management and investing in international markets. Visit Roger's work at Random Roger (http://randomroger.blogspot.com) and AlphaBaskets (http://alphabaskets.com)