Full index of posts »
$NZERF Gives up on East Coast Basin ... for now. Relinquishes permit. http://bit.ly/1cPTmXI about 20 hours ago
$NZERF Annual meeting reveals founder to resign from board http://bit.ly/1cPTgPJ about 20 hours ago
$PENYF Petromanas gearing for breakout on no news. Up +$0.02 30% on 3MM shares stay tuned 1 day ago
- tullii on Colombia Offers Compelling Junior Oil Exploration Stories In 2014 The Duvernay shale of möbius is attractive, I d...
- TopDoggie on Colombia Offers Compelling Junior Oil Exploration Stories In 2014 Do you have any thoughts on the Sintana merger?...
- TopDoggie on EFLO ENERGY, INC Sitting On Future LNG From Yukon Shale Gas I have had this on my watch list since you wrot...
- tullii on EFLO ENERGY, INC Sitting On Future LNG From Yukon Shale Gas They have a very significant asset in the Yukon...
- azbroker on EFLO ENERGY, INC Sitting On Future LNG From Yukon Shale Gas Its not totally clear to me, but it looks like ...
- tullii on NZERF Makes Cost Cutting Moves, New Ceo, Closes Canada, Shares Rise march 2015 update:VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / ...
- New Zealand Energy Is Poised For Growth In Q4 (26 Comments)
- Q3 News Flow For New Zealand Energy Is Worth Attention (22 Comments)
- Kapuni Sand May Hold Company Maker Liquids-Rich Gas For Tag Oil (14 Comments)
- Petromanas Fractures May Indicate Fantastic Future Flow Rates (11 Comments)
- Shale Oil Exploration In The East Coast Basin Of New Zealand (11 Comments)