Seeking Alpha
  • shangjeen
    $NOK: So here's the question to longs. Cash out today and wait for dip? Or hold to $5? Technical says 50-50....
    1/10/13
    Reply (30)
    • cheznazi: My question EXACTLY! I will sell today if it goes to $5.30 & wait for the dip. This covers my goal profit for 2 months @ $1,000 per month
      1/10/13
    • Eld: Results are not so good. I'd say cash part today
      1/10/13
    • realornot: good ? Cash out might be the better answer. I am going to cash out and buy the next dip. This stock will fly again to another level.
      1/10/13
    • Bret Kenwell: If I bought yesterday, I'm out in the pre. Sad clown me though, no shares!
      1/10/13
    • FortSumter: @eld - results dont matter if shorts start to cover. more of who is going to blink first scenario.
      1/10/13
    • realornot: shorts are now blind ! can't blink no more!
      1/10/13
    • agliata: I'm a single share. HOLD!!!
      1/10/13
    • realornot: cashed out already ! Yahooooooooo
      1/10/13
    • shangjeen: @Fort: Exactly. Poker time and sh*t just got real. Either $NOK goes on massive run, or shorts keep up the attack and stock dips.......
      1/10/13
    • agliata: I'm NOT selling a single share. HOLD!!!!
      1/10/13
    • cheznazi: One day I will understand all this jargon about shorts are blind and shorts will start to cover.... one day!!! :)
      1/10/13
    • Bret Kenwell: Good job Ron!
      1/10/13
    • trendsensor: Bought yesterday @3.71 and sold @ 4.50 today 5k I will be crazy if I don't cash out my rules of a day trader but longer term I believe
      1/10/13
    • Bret Kenwell: @Chez, shorts drive up the price because they have to 'buy' back the shares they are short. So it's called a 'short rally'
      1/10/13
    • turtledividend: Short squeeze technical last for 2days. Much squeezing will happen today in NYSE. Then normally declines on the 3rd day. whats next?
      1/10/13
    • trendsensor: Will be at least $8 will wait after earnings and might open a long position good luck to all
      1/10/13
    • realornot: trend: same here why regret? glad sold! take money and run. always another play to $NOK
      1/10/13
    • trendsensor: That what I did look my previous post but I'm starting to believe long term opening a small position looking like real turn around
      1/10/13
    • Eld: Nah Q1 will show the reality
      1/10/13
    • trendsensor: Well let so go and day trade some more catch you guys later
      1/10/13
    • realornot: Bret: It was too way over sold yesterday and no way $NOK is that bad &out. I'm telling the same story on $BBRY as well. shorts will be shot.
      1/10/13
    • Bret Kenwell: my plan was to pick up some NOK calls later in the week if it kept falling. Darn
      1/10/13
    • cheznazi: @Bret - Thank you! :) I have investopedia open but it doesn't cover everything *wink* Appreciate it. :)
      1/10/13
    • cheznazi: @realornot - by the time I placed my sell order the price was down considerably.
      1/10/13
    • shangjeen: Big dip. Shorts attack I guess. Lost out as I didn't sell o well.
      1/10/13
    • realornot: pre-market limit order sell won't work with rapid decline. best is let it go on market.
      1/10/13
    • cheznazi: Gotcha! thanks @realornot
      1/10/13
    • DeepValueLover: Nokia could see $6 by Martin Luther King Day if the short squeeze is intense enough. Time to buy calls. (God Bless Weeklys...lol)
      1/10/13
    • marty1101: what was your initial strategy?
      1/10/13
    • shangjeen: Buy core holding + trade around. But now tempted to take profits on all.
      1/10/13