just an average joe investor . Change from aggressive growth to growth income so I could pay the bills.
But had to still keep one hand towards capital gains . Enjoying reading the posts and comments.
Been with SA almost from their start . I have a beer can for a brain so I thank everyone for filling it up with investment ideas and knowledge .
- Former FX trader
- Lawyer specialised in financial market law (presently in-house counsel at Squared Financial Services (FX broker-dealer)
- Actively manages family hedge fund
- Investment styles/techniques include arbitrage, value investing, volatility, term structure based on quantifiable objective mathematical models.
- As the libertarian that I am, I am always delighted to put my legal skills to work in helping people take full advantage of the law in order to protect their private property and avoid taxation, via offshore vehicles and various legal and financial montages.
- My mantra towards investing in financial markets: "predict nothing, just react"
Interested in technology and financial markets. Undergrad in engineering, MS in Comp Sci and an MBA in finance. Building tools for individual investors to make more informed decisions about the stocks and mutual funds they choose.
Identify businesses that have long-term sustainable growth opportunities and are trading at a good value.
Len Holliday was a stockbroker in Anderson, S.C. for over 20 years. He is now a stay at home stock market watcher. Len is also a weather forecaster and President of FirstHand Weather. His son Matthew Holliday is CEO of firsthandweather.com who is a Meteorology Major at the University of Oklahoma. Mr. Holliday has a passion for the stock market as well as the weather. His address is 831 Mize Road Belton, S.C. 29627 or email@example.com. He and his wife have four teen-age boys. Mr. Holliday has a B.S. Dgree in Mathematics and is very good at stock market charting. We hope you make alot of money in the stock market. Be sure to do your on home-work. It is hard to make money if you expect someone else to pick your stocks for you. I am not responsible for any lost money that might happen to you if you take my advice. You are on your on. Point is; You must make your on decisions with regard to the stocks you choose to buy.THANKS! Len R. Holliday
Just a smelly ole sea (now retired) cap'n, ran a successful cruise business, an overnight sensation 25 years in the making.
Former stock broker 30+ years ago... realist, use all data I can to keep me out of politics.
Just want to make a few bucks a day to keep me off the work rolls.
Currently use money manager(s) 
Main focus for me is I trade numismatic coins and write articles about them for NGC
Asif Suria is an entrepreneur and investor with a focus on event driven strategies including merger arbitrage and insider trading. He publishes a weekly post that includes the latest mergers and highlights the largest spreads. He also publishes a weekly post that highlights the top 5 insider purchases and sales of the week.
Asif is also one of the earliest contributors at Seeking Alpha and has been regularly contributing content since 2005.