Steve Birenberg is founder and President of Northlake Capital Management, LLC. Northlake specializes in managing portfolios for high net worth individuals using a unique strategy combining monthly ETF rotation based on major market themes supplemented by carefully selected media and telecom stocks. Steve has been managing money since 1982 and following media and telecom since 1990. For the past five years, Steve has been a contributor to RealMoney.com, the professional service of theStreet.com, where he provides commentary on media and telecom stocks. Steve is author of "Dow of Steve" for subscribers of SNL Kagan. Dow of Steve provides commentary on media and communications news from a Wall Street perspective. Steve earned his CFA in 1986 and taught at the Study Seminar for Financial Analyst from 1986 through 1992. Steve grew up in Rochester, NY and graduated from Miami of Ohio in 1982 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
MyPlanIQ.com is the only web application that offers advanced asset allocation strategies customized to a wide range of retirement and taxable investment plans such as 401(k), IRA and brokerage accounts. The unique key advantages of MyPlanIQ.com are
1. Superior investment strategies with high return and low risk
* Asset allocation based on a wide diversified array of assets
* Strategic and Tactical asset allocation that have been well researched, proven and utilized by hedge funds and wealth management
* Superior fund selection.
2. Customization down to specific retirement, variable annuity (VA), variable life insurance (VUL), college savings and brokerage taxable investment plans
* Supporting thousands of 401k, 403b, brokerage ETF/Mutual Fund, IRA, VA, VUL and 529 plans
* Taking redemption, fees and other factors into account for the available investment choices in a plan
* Customized portfolios tailored to available funds in a plan and personal risk profile.
3. An easy to use yet powerful platform
* Online portfolios monitored daily and regular rebalance email notification
* Easy yet powerful tools to allow portfolio construction and study
* A vibrant community to share and discuss investment issues
4. Low cost and flat fee
MyPlanIQ.com enables private investors to achieve institutional investment results and experience with a fraction of cost and efforts.
Jim Farrish is the Founder of Money Strategies Inc, a registered investment advisory firm. He has professionally managed money for nearly 30 years. His extensive research on the markets is published daily on his proprietary site Jimsnotes.com. His primary goal is to educate people about investing.
Jim has taught seminars locally and nationally for over 25 years, teaching thousands of individuals, business owners, and advisors how to focus on achieving financial independence. Jim speaks at The World Money Shows in Las Vegas, San Francisco, and Orlando annually. He also speaks at Advisor Symposiums throughout the country.
From these years of managing money and research, Jim has developed web-based investment services and publications for use by self-directed investors, investment professionals, and money management clients who want to follow his research. His website JimsNotes.com is are published daily with market scan, watch, and play lists, as well as, daily articles written by Jim. His extensive research is drilled down into a comprehendible format for use by subscribers and visitors to these sites.
Roger Nusbaum is the ETF Strategist for AdvisorShares. This Arizona-based professional has over 25 years of industry experience. He is also a well-known financial commentator covering ETFs, retirement planning and portfolio management for AlphaBaskets.com and at TheStreet.com. We think Roger is particularly insightful on exchange-traded funds, risk management and investing in international markets. Visit Roger's work at Random Roger (http://randomroger.blogspot.com) and AlphaBaskets (http://alphabaskets.com)