To screen ETFs by asset class, performance, yield and more, check out the
This user currently has no profile.
Moving through the season's of life. In 2012 turn 54. I am now working for a internet cloud software service provider. Purchased first mutual fund in 1982, purchased first stock (Storage Tek) in 1981.
Ecclessiates 11:2 extolls our investment philosophy, "Give portions to seven, yes to eight, for you do not know what disaster may come upon the land."
My wife and I use the following methodology from Proverbs 13:11, "Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow." A word picture describing "Gunning for Growth" vs. Dividend Growth Investments.
As we approach retirement, we no longer like the "use 4% of assets per year for
living expenses" retirement strategy. We now expect to easily live into our 90s, something I never really considered while in my 30s and 40s. Our plan is to fund retirement completely through dividends. In our IRAs we will have dividends fund the RMD.
Almost 90% of our investment dollars go to income producing stocks, the other 10% go toward growth. I invest in stocks that increase dividends to fending off the inevitable effects of inflation.
For me, SA is an ever-filling pool of knowledge and I am a sponge.
Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Winter's Wisdom.
Currently, there are no blog details for Winter's Wisdom.
Currently, there are no book details for Winter's Wisdom.
That is almost always true ...
The Benefit Of Reinvesting Into Something Like ...
GI,Just want you to be awar...
My Portfolio Strategy - The Core Is Built, Scal...
Dave, thanks for the explan...
Solving The Mystery Of 10 By 10 - How Does A Di...
Nicholas, A thoughtful arti...
14 Undervalued Investment Ideas After Recent Ma...
AA, I thought it was Heinle...
The Growing Problem For Income Investors
Xignite quote data
© 2014 Seeking Alpha