Full index of posts »
It's either a corrective A or C on a shorter scale. Either way, we're going down much further. Jun 11, 2013
From historical data, the probability of a move greater than 5% to the downside after a confirmed Hindenburg Omen was 77% May 31, 2013
Japan pretty much crashes and we still keep going up. This market is going to implode one day. This is unreal. POMO! May 23, 2013
- HarlodG on Jobs in Mexico Being Outsourced to Americans Is he taking a job from a Mexican? He got the j...
- paulbain on Some Scary Stats that show America is crumbling before us Yes. These figures astound and dismay me, too. ...
- Time2Work on BP OIL SPILL - TRUTH repost or not, it's the same as picking up a ne...
- Advill on BP OIL SPILL - TRUTH WHO was the one deciding for "cheaper"...
- The EconomicJoker on BP OIL SPILL - TRUTH NO NO NO.. sub-standard equipment not rated for...
- BP OIL SPILL - TRUTH (11 Comments)
- Good thing us Individual Investors didn't buy CIT. (2 Comments)
- Thoughts on Manufacturing & Pending Home Sales (2 Comments)
- Jobs in Mexico Being Outsourced to Americans (2 Comments)
- Three Technical Indicators I live by (2 Comments)