Full index of posts »
Apple wants to bottom; but IS Apple bottoming? Not so far. http://seekingalpha.com/p/zmvd Mar 18, 2013
Are global stocks topping? Probably not. All depends on what the US Dollar does. http://bit.ly/LfW9VY Mar 15, 2013
Words matter. Let's first agree to start calling INFLATION and ECONOMIC GROWTH the same thing. http://seekingalpha.com/p/zcd1 Mar 14, 2013
- flash9 on IS US DOLLAR TRYING TO BOTTOM? It feels like we are right on the verge of an i...
- doubleguns on SUDDENLY, THIS MARKET HAS NO PULSE. When the pulse stops Benny will be coming in wi...
- Michael Clark on APPLE STILL HAS NOT BOTTOMED. I think it's never different this time. The cyc...
- Michael Clark on IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF THE BIG SELL-OFF WE'VE ALL BEEN EXPECTING AND PERHAPS DREADING? Yes. We have to get rid of the Federal Reserve....
- imaginer on APPLE STILL HAS NOT BOTTOMED. Hello Michael.I have been following your though...
- CGTS DAILY FOR MONDAY, 16 AUGUST: BLOOD ON THE STREETS? MARKETS LOOK TO GET UGLY AGAIN (26 Comments)
- THE DEFLATION FEAR: WHAT IS IT REALLY? (24 Comments)
- DEBT AND DEPRESSIONS. AUSTRALIA HEADING INTO GREATER DEPRESSION AGAIN (20 Comments)
- CGTS Daily For Tuesday 18 August 2010: CURRENCY EDITION. Aussie Dollar topping? US Dollar Bottoming? Japanese Yen King-of-the-Hill. (18 Comments)
- NDX FOLLOW-UP FOLLOW-UP CHART: Looking a lot like the Dow Jones Industrial Average Chart from 1929 (13 Comments)