MyPlanIQ.com is the only web application that offers advanced asset allocation strategies customized to a wide range of retirement and taxable investment plans such as 401(k), IRA and brokerage accounts. The unique key advantages of MyPlanIQ.com are
1. Superior investment strategies with high return and low risk
* Asset allocation based on a wide diversified array of assets
* Strategic and Tactical asset allocation that have been well researched, proven and utilized by hedge funds and wealth management
* Superior fund selection.
2. Customization down to specific retirement, variable annuity (VA), variable life insurance (VUL), college savings and brokerage taxable investment plans
* Supporting thousands of 401k, 403b, brokerage ETF/Mutual Fund, IRA, VA, VUL and 529 plans
* Taking redemption, fees and other factors into account for the available investment choices in a plan
* Customized portfolios tailored to available funds in a plan and personal risk profile.
3. An easy to use yet powerful platform
* Online portfolios monitored daily and regular rebalance email notification
* Easy yet powerful tools to allow portfolio construction and study
* A vibrant community to share and discuss investment issues
4. Low cost and flat fee
MyPlanIQ.com enables private investors to achieve institutional investment results and experience with a fraction of cost and efforts.
Matthew Claassen, CMT is founder and Partner of Claassen Research, LLC, providing exclusive private consulting, market strategy and investment research to institutional investment managers. His work combines proprietary technical indicators with macro-economic and sector analysis to provide unique and actionable market insights. Matthew has actively advised professionals and managed investment portfolios since 1986. His career includes experience as First Vice President and Portfolio Manager at major brokerage firms, publisher and President of The Technical View market newsletter and Senior Vice President of Lowry Research (the oldest technical market advisory in the United States) where he conceived, designed and implemented a sector analysis strategy based on his own success in investment management.
Mr. Claassen has been a popular guest lecturer at several Universities in Virginia and Washington D.C., and a respected public speaker on the subject of technical analysis. In addition, he has published articles in Barron’s Online and in The Technical Analyst, a UK based investment research publication.
Mr. Claassen holds the professional analyst designation of Chartered Market Technician (CMT), is a past Director of the Market Technicians Association (MTA) and a past director of the Market Technicians Association Educational Foundation (MTAEF). He is currently a charter member of the American Association of Professional Technical Analysts (AAPTA).