Seeking Alpha

alvarovc

alvarovc
Send Message
View alvarovc's Comments BY TICKER:
  • How Will Judge Jackson Handle Google's Confirmed Workaround?‎ [View article]
    Many of us won't wait for that to happen. I sell on the hype when the stock pops to $6. Will get back in only if management provides information of what they are working on and how the expect to monetize their patents portfolio.
    May 30 01:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Judge Jackson Impose An Injunction Against Google's Unconfirmed Workaround? [View article]
    Thanks. Good night!
    May 21 03:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Judge Jackson Impose An Injunction Against Google's Unconfirmed Workaround? [View article]
    Why in about 2 weeks?

    BTW Hopefully we will hear from MSFT soon!
    May 21 02:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo Vs. Google: Showdown Or Workaround [View article]
    Should Dr. Becker drink that before the deposition? :)
    Apr 24 12:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo Vs. Google: Showdown Or Workaround [View article]
    I see. Great for a rocket docket right?...
    Apr 23 12:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo Vs. Google: Showdown Or Workaround [View article]
    LOL. Agreed, but I'm not here to wait for a resolution. I'm here to sell on the hype as soon a there's an unexpected verdict from JJ, i.e.: 5%-7% RR's. As things stand now, I believe the market is pricing in a sort of expected value of RR's using 3.5%. I know I'm trading on a binary event and there's no strategy behind it but that's what many of us are here for. Once the hype ends, GOOG file appeals, shorts re-establish their positions, and there are no news, then it would be time to get back in... and expect another hype from MSFT and ZTE settlement rumours to sell again, and so on. I'm long but not a long-term long, not until I understand management's long term vision of how will they monetize their patents and generate a sustainable revenue stream besides litigation proceeds. But don't get me wrong, I do believe that Vringo has an excellent team and they will succeed.
    Apr 23 02:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo Vs. Google: Showdown Or Workaround [View article]
    Just read it. You mean the proposed schedule in QE's emails? Couldn't find a 9-12 months timeframe. Besides, Vringo's response today was pretty solid. If JJ denies the extension then he might rule on ongoing RR at any time I guess.
    Apr 22 11:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo Vs. Google: Showdown Or Workaround [View article]
    Where are you getting from the 9 months to a year timeframe?
    Apr 22 08:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Google Flip Flops, Concedes Vringo Entitled To Ongoing Royalties [View article]
    Superdaemon, so do you think that the court will alllow Google's motion to postpone future royalties judgement? If the court denies this motion I think that feb calls are still safe... Why not May call options? Thanks
    Jan 4 03:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
More on GOOG by alvarovc
COMMENTS STATS
140 Comments
41 Likes