NVDA is still running and up 36% from our Oct 13 entry point. Could hit $18 area but will most likely take a breather there Dec 7, 2010
Liking our DIN setup from this morning. Will look to lock in a quick 2 points on 1/2 positions and move our stops to breakeven to let it run Dec 7, 2010
- upgrading HOV on Global Chart Analysis Gives The Housing Sector A Strong Buy Rating- BZH, NVR, MDC, SPF, DHI, NVR, HOV We are upbeat on housing sector also. We did an...
- JohnMathew on Stock Trading Plan For Wednesday(BAC,AKAM,GLD,TBT,GS) Really it's so good thing written by you on thi...
- Pro Stock Pickers on Has Google Lost The Love Of Wall Street? Google looking to break $500 again on an up day...
- Pro Stock Pickers on Has Google Lost The Love Of Wall Street? Larry,Even if Charts don't interest you, it is ...
- LarryBlumen on Has Google Lost The Love Of Wall Street? Articles that begin with "The chart...&quo...
- Has Google Lost The Love Of Wall Street? (3 Comments)
- MARKET IS ON A LEDGE-Intraday report (2 Comments)
- Stock Chart Setups for Thurs Jan 7 2010-NFLX, AMZN (1 Comment)
- GS, C, MS, BAC- Are These Financial Stocks About to Pop? Here is what their charts are telling us (1 Comment)
- Stock Trading Plan For Wednesday(BAC,AKAM,GLD,TBT,GS) (1 Comment)