mjr221

mjr221
Send Message
View as an RSS Feed
  • Adcom 2-9 Against Label Expansion  [View instapost]
    Wishful thinking. The stock wouldn't be trading at $2 if that were the case. The tone of the CC says it all. The SPA never guaranteed approval. Just put in place terms for potential approval. FDA changed those terms at some point and we were the last to know.
    Oct 20, 2013. 08:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Adcom 2-9 Against Label Expansion  [View instapost]
    I have to believe this is still a $1-2 billion dollar company even with the setback. Would be $500 million sales with BP by 2016. With the potential of Reduce-It wouldn't BP be salivating right now to kick AMRN while they are down and pick up the company on the cheap?
    Oct 17, 2013. 03:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Stock That May Rally $20 In 3-Months  [View instapost]
    Great Article
    Sep 30, 2013. 11:06 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • AF Backtracking, AMRN Will Be Approved On Time  [View instapost]
    Shorts might still be in control until AMRN is sold in 2016
    Sep 27, 2013. 07:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AF Backtracking, AMRN Will Be Approved On Time  [View instapost]
    So what would be the downside to approving Anchor? None. Case closed. The stock price suffers because AMRN will GIA for Anchor. BP not willing to pay up until Reduce-it.
    Sep 25, 2013. 10:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AF Backtracking, AMRN Will Be Approved On Time  [View instapost]
    AF, so you think the FDA decides to wait 2 years? The problem I see with that is Vascepa is safe and as BiotechBillionair wrote.... there is evidence supporting significant reduction in TG, non-HDL-C, Apo B, LDL-C, TC, and VLDL-C. So the FDA can potentially save lives now and they decide to wait because why? Vascepa is not an omega 3 so there is no clinical evidence that Vascepa doesn't reduce CV-related deaths. Doesn't make sense that they would wait two years but who knows.
    Sep 25, 2013. 08:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • AF Backtracking, AMRN Will Be Approved On Time  [View instapost]
    Steve, I think you will ultimately get the last laugh but the reality is, AF has handed it to you over the last year.
    Sep 24, 2013. 01:11 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Note From Aegis On AMRN Situation  [View instapost]
    $5 billion
    Sep 14, 2013. 10:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Yet More New Developmetn Re; Amarin  [View instapost]
    If this asset was coveted by BP they would not wait till Anchor decision to make a deal. If multiple parties were interested, they would not sit around and wait for Amarin to fail for fear of losing out. The fact that a deal hasn't been made means that there is something that concerns BP enough to wait. Something likely very damaging to us longs.
    Aug 5, 2013. 10:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • It's All About Anchor   [View instapost]
    AMRN management is preparing for ANCHOR delay which they know is coming. They realize that a BO or partnership will not occur without ANCHOR. They decided to dilute months ago, hence the steady decline in stock price. This is exactly why institutions haven't jumped back in. AMRN management has made several critical miscalculations and shareholders are paying for it dearly. The CEO pumped a buyout... no buyout (Saying AZN is still interested is laughable). GIA is the last option... hired a sales force... Said the next 60-90 days will be exciting... not so...The CEO said they have enough cash to get them to 2014... dilute.
    Jul 9, 2013. 10:06 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Ahead Of The Curve: Amarin To Release Better Than Expected Combo/Statin Data  [View instapost]
    There is obviously something going on here behind the scenes that we don't know. Retail investors are always last to know. Today's developments confirm what I was hoping was not true. See you in the 4s.
    Jun 24, 2013. 07:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ahead Of The Curve: Amarin To Release Better Than Expected Combo/Statin Data  [View instapost]
    This will not be a "catalyst." Wall Street already expects good results. Great results won't change a thing. The only thing that might move this stock is Anchor approval. It's obvious based on recent developments that AMRN will be unable to sell or partner until then.
    Jun 17, 2013. 11:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Substantial Shift Upward In Amarin Stock Likely After Hearing From FDA  [View instapost]
    Any reason to think the FDA wouldn't take the full amount of allotted time to approve the sNDA? That would put us into may.
    Mar 31, 2013. 09:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Latest On Amarin - How Will The Investment Pay Off?  [View article]
    Steve,

    After making a prediction of a $35 near term buyout, you have to be a little perplexed as to yesterday's news. Smart investors (not including myself) didn't see a buyout coming and that is why we were trading at $11-12. If AMRN had any serious offers, we would have traded much higher. Sometimes the writing is on the wall.

    My question is, how did you come to the conclusion that a near-term buyout was in the cards? Why do you think they announced hiring of a sales force one week earlier than expected? Do you think the early announcment was to force hands or because they actually have come to the conclusion that a self-launch is the best option?
    Dec 7, 2012. 09:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Latest On Amarin - How Will The Investment Pay Off?  [View article]
    Steve,

    Can you elaborate on the FDA email that stated that an NCE decision could still come next week? I am under the impression that the OB is updated once per month with no exceptions.
    Nov 18, 2012. 02:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
COMMENTS STATS
15 Comments
0 Likes