Zach is a biotech investor with PhD training in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. In real life, he is a scientific writer specializing in continuing medical education. He hopes to provide a crucial piece of total due diligence as well as interesting insight into clinical findings that may impact readers' portfolios and lives.
Macro Investor | Mid/Long Term Horizon | US Equities, Commodities and Fixed Income | English, Dutch & German | Main Goal: Deliver the 1% of Global Data Needed To Make Money | Ask Me Anything: email@example.com |
I am a PhD candidate at the University of Cambridge. My research concentrates on a subfield of artificial intelligence. I mostly write on technology and have recently started a "under the hood" series on artificial intelligence and technology. If you want me to cover any specific piece of software, technology or company as part of the series, shoot me a message or comment.
Over 30 years of investing in individual stocks. Extensive business experience with small to mid-size companies, including as CEO. Many hundreds of blog posts on financial and economic matters since 2008. Focus on value with catalysts for upside price action. Background as a physician and pharmaceutical inventor and entrepreneur, however focus now is global and involves almost all economic categories.
My focus is on companies that fly under the radar but offer opportunities for investment success because these companies have built in catalysts, a management team that has a clear business plan and fundamentals in place for the catalysts to bear fruit.
My investments include well known stocks, but I write mostly about small cap or under followed stocks. I don't think that a portfolio should be built on solely the type of stock that I write about but I offer ideas for the part of a portfolio dedicated to catalytic investment.
I look for large hedge fund interest in relatively unknown companies and then research the underlying reason for this investment. Most often, the reason is a growth in market share and there is an underlying catalyst.
I run the long-term dividend investing website: www.theconservativeincomeinvestor.com
I spend most of my time reading through annual reports looking for a small-cap stock to feature in my monthly edition of "The Conservative Investor Digest." That is where you can find my best work, and that is where I focus my research.
You can become a subscriber here: https://gumroad.com/l/HmqJx
MyPlanIQ.com is the only web application that offers advanced asset allocation strategies customized to a wide range of retirement and taxable investment plans such as 401(k), IRA and brokerage accounts. The unique key advantages of MyPlanIQ.com are
1. Superior investment strategies with high return and low risk
* Asset allocation based on a wide diversified array of assets
* Strategic and Tactical asset allocation that have been well researched, proven and utilized by hedge funds and wealth management
* Superior fund selection.
2. Customization down to specific retirement, variable annuity (VA), variable life insurance (VUL), college savings and brokerage taxable investment plans
* Supporting thousands of 401k, 403b, brokerage ETF/Mutual Fund, IRA, VA, VUL and 529 plans
* Taking redemption, fees and other factors into account for the available investment choices in a plan
* Customized portfolios tailored to available funds in a plan and personal risk profile.
3. An easy to use yet powerful platform
* Online portfolios monitored daily and regular rebalance email notification
* Easy yet powerful tools to allow portfolio construction and study
* A vibrant community to share and discuss investment issues
4. Low cost and flat fee
MyPlanIQ.com enables private investors to achieve institutional investment results and experience with a fraction of cost and efforts.