Buying dips in $IAG, $GLD, $GDX, $GDXJ while scalping in $NUGT & $JNUG. $DUST & $JDST insurance. Favoring Buying $UGAZ over $DGAZ for now. 6 days ago
$UGAZ, $CLF, $IAG, $GDX, $GLD, $GDXJ, $JNUG, $NUGT all bouncing off lows. Keeping $DUST, $JDST & $DGAZ for insurance or teeter/totter. Jan 14, 2015
$UGAZ not rallying even with cold weather. Meanwhile $GLD, $IAG, $GDX, $GDXJ are rallying. Favor buying $JNUG & $NUGT over $JNUG or $JDST Jan 6, 2015
- Robert Edwards on Gold Is Showing No Real Signs Of Topping Gary Wagner is supportive of gold prices, here ...
- smart_investoor on Gold Is Showing No Real Signs Of Topping if all goes well we will be trading in $1400's ...
- Lefty6x6 on Assessing Where Natural Gas Prices May Go In The Near-Term It's basically seeing a teeter totter as a free...
- Robert Edwards on Gold Is Barreling Higher Towards $1300 To $1315 Resistance And Maybe A Lot Higher Here is another article directly on point, clic...
- shopvac20 on Assessing Where Natural Gas Prices May Go In The Near-Term RE, Thank you for your great analysis as always...
- Today Could Have Been The Low For GDX & NUGT, For Real This Time! (27 Comments)
- A Path To Profitability For NUGT Holders (27 Comments)
- Is It Time To Buy DUST Or NUGT This Week? I Plan To Buy DUST (26 Comments)
- Good News For Gold Miners: Bullish Harami Pattern In GDX & NUGT Weekly Chart Projects Significant Rally (21 Comments)
- What Every Trader Must Understand Before They Trade Leveraged ETFs Like NUGT & DUST (21 Comments)