Seeking Alpha

david roper

david roper
Send Message
View david roper's Comments BY TICKER:

  • Don't Buy Ariad Pharmaceuticals Shares At These Levels [View article]
    This drug saves lives. New labeling approved by FDA. Only direction is UP. Just think about it. What's a life worth? Up... Up... Up...
    Jan 12, 2014. 10:15 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Buy Ariad Pharmaceuticals Shares At These Levels [View article]
    it was a $23 stock and the commies at FDA didn't like the label.
    it saves lost lives. you cannot stop this one. so simple.
    Dec 23, 2013. 01:14 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Predicting Biotech Stock Moves Based On Consensus Picks By Legendary Fund Managers [View article]
    I used to be a drug rep. This news is nothing to me. Here's people dying and having a 80% chance of surviving. Gimme a break. 20% clot and thrombo problems - even resulting in quicker death are worth the chance to them.

    I know the Dr's credo says do no harm, but THEY are not going to allow a 80% chance for recovery slip through their fingers, especially if they know what to look for.

    To kill or slow down CANCER growth you starve the Cancer's food chain, that's the blood we have. Yes, it's a ticklish feat.

    I just doubled down this morning at $4.40. It's a great company with a great product to save lives that are on the way out. If I told you what I used to represent you all (reading this) would know it, so I had some success as a rep. Dr's know a good drug even with bad sides or reps. The public will find out later. Most on the streets on LENO don't know who the first president was. LOL.
    Oct 17, 2013. 02:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Ariad's Iclusig Is A Potential Blockbuster [View article]
    Excellent article. Thanks
    Jun 3, 2013. 07:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ariad Pharmaceuticals' CEO Hosts Investor Conference (Transcript) [View article]
    Wow, I'm buying more on dips and waiting just a few months. What a wonderful drug for cancer patients who have no hope left.
    Apr 4, 2013. 06:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Are Investors Excited About Ariad? [View article]
    I trust Goldman and Sacs about as much as I trust any shyster on the street. Remember they- Goldman - Cramer's pet company - were involved heavily in the Obama let's print millions and the Housing bust, etc. We Americans have an itty bitty memory. It sounds like a great company. I would rather have the chance for bleeding ulcers than die by not taking the drug. Look at your aspirin and Tylenol fine print. That's scarey, too. Just saying.

    I am still very excited about the drug and since I used to be a drug rep back in the 70s I know about the negative crap that's printed. I sold a #1 drug in its class and it had horrible reviews at first. I went to the ER last month and got some generic med on my visit. The silver bullet has yet to be found. Buy ARIA.
    Mar 28, 2013. 06:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
More on ARIA by david roper