lfbill

lfbill
Send Message
View as an RSS Feed
  • 10 Attractive Dividend Growth Stocks Poised To Become The Next Dividend Champions Or Aristocrats  [View article]
    Thanks again, Chuck. Your research is invaluable.
    Jan 11, 2016. 01:54 PM | 15 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel's Next Merger  [View article]
    IMO, INTC should be focusing some resources in combatting cybercrime. They need to put some resources there.
    Jan 3, 2016. 09:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New-Look Periodic Table Of Dividend Champions: Credit Rating Edition  [View article]
    Thanks, David, once again, for your excellent work.
    Dec 1, 2015. 08:14 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Starting A Dividend Growth Portfolio At Birth  [View article]
    I also chose UTMA over 529, because of the freedom of the former and restrictions on the latter. I realize that FAFSA will be reduced by up to 20 percent of my investment, but that leaves 80 percent free and clear. I have also provided a piece of my will to Children and Grandchildren. Like you, I believe that starting early is a key. Unlike you, I have a taste for some portfolio risk, so I am managing more actively, and have sustained some losses in the energy sector, which may or may not recover, but do enjoy the benefit of time. I intend to gradually move any growth stock investments into dividend payers over time.
    Oct 20, 2015. 07:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tactical Dividend Growth: Buying Biotech, Assessing Market Volatility  [View article]
    Adam,
    Excellent article, and I love your selections. Have you looked at TXN & have an opinion?
    Sep 12, 2015. 01:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • It's Time To Accumulate Shares Of These 3 Equity REITs  [View article]
    Very unsettling to hear Fed nudges "rats" ;) Was tempted to say "Hah! Just as I suspected."
    PS Excellent article. Thanks!
    Sep 7, 2015. 07:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Are Dividend Growth Investors Nuts To Root For Lower Prices?  [View article]
    WB wrote " ... And understand that share price will eventually follow earnings". That is indeed the key. Buy because you expect favorable earnings. Sell if your reason for buying disappears.
    Jul 26, 2015. 10:36 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Are Dividend Growth Investors Nuts To Root For Lower Prices?  [View article]
    I think it's a perversion to wish an owned stock down, but a sign of maturity to ride out a downturn (either overall market or individual stock) if the essentials of the original purchase haven't changed.
    Jul 24, 2015. 03:42 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Look Ma, No Hands  [View article]
    Good witch of the North to T: "Are you a good anchor or a bad anchor?"
    Jul 22, 2015. 10:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • EPA fracking findings undercut environmentalists’ calls for regulation  [View news story]
    Methane leaks into the atmosphere? For Gawdsakes, in New Zealand that's called sheep farts, and they call it air pollution.
    Jul 3, 2015. 11:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • EPA fracking findings undercut environmentalists’ calls for regulation  [View news story]
    Thanks for an incredible education in a comments stream.
    Jul 3, 2015. 11:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Retirement Strategy: Look Ma, No Hands  [View article]
    Excellent article. I wish I had started earlier.
    May 26, 2015. 03:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BreitBurn Energy Partners Ready For Spring Cleaning  [View article]
    I hear you chinkchink. (GGGGUUUUULLLLPPPP)
    May 7, 2015. 11:52 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • That Ship Has Sailed  [View article]
    "If there were a productive private use ..." In a true market economy, I agree with the conclusion you draw. But what was meant to be "private" is under constant Government onslaught through ever-increasing regulation, no?
    May 4, 2015. 09:45 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Are 3 Words In Dividend Growth  [View article]
    Good article, but I would have called it "three concepts" rather than "three words". But, of course, that's nit picking.
    Apr 30, 2015. 12:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
COMMENTS STATS
67 Comments
85 Likes