Some information about my investing:
* I have been investing my own money (and managing it myself) for over two decades now. I would never let anyone else manage my money and neither should you.
* My portfolio is structured as a "High Yield Strategic Income" portfolio. The portfolio has evolved over the past 20 years. I invest now only in Closed End Funds. I am now at the point in my investing journey that I look for maximum income generation. All distributions are reinvested.
* I make every attempt to tell my fellow investors what they "need" to hear, not what Wall Street and the main stream media think you "want" to hear.
* "Past performance definitely does not guarantee future results". With that said it amazes me that for most investors of dividend stocks, the best they can do is invest in all the same exact S&P company stocks by largest market cap.
* Educate yourself about what people really earn in this country:
Then ask yourself: "How is it possible most people the US can "appear" to be so wealthy?"
It is a starting point to cut through the deception that is the main stream media and Wall Street salespeople.
Also: Everyone no matter what age should watch "Money as Debt"
A personal note:
Our family are active charitable donors to
* The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
* St. Jude's Children's Hospital
* Ronald McDonald House
These institutions provide valuable services to children and veterans in need. I know this from personal experience. If you are able, please donate a little something every month to each of these organizations. Thank you.
I am an investor for at least 12 years. I work for a large financial institution which is considered to be the best among Wall Street. I advise my clients about their money and I invest myself in various markets. I don't just reiterate my firm's opinion like a parrot.
Now, as you have known, traders curse all the time; therefore I apologize for my sharp words in advance.
Momentum Trader/Technical Trader. Move fast when an opportunity arises, cut losers fast to protect from losses, keep risk low, play the odds when in your favor, don't feel obligated to buy as that will ruin your mindset. Plenty of opportunities out there, don't let yourself feel rushed.
Business Owner/Entrepreneur first, Trader second, author third. This business limits my ability to trade, so not as as many articles and updates as some of you were used to in previous years.
Website being rebooted & launched in 2016.
Mike Kudrna and the information on his blog are for educational purposes only. You should speak to your own financial advisor before making any decisions based on Mr. Kudrna’s opinions. Mr. Kudrna is not responsible for any actions you take upon reading his perspective and opinion. Keep in mind that positions that Mr. Kudrna has can change at any time without written notice.
John Cofran is a professional individual investor and money manager with 23+ years experience, and over $15,000,000 in assets under management. He is a former Pricewaterhouse auditor with degrees in Finance, Accounting and Economics from Boston College. In addition to building several highly successful private businesses over the last decade, John has also served as President and CFO of several international businesses. A value investor, currently he is focusing on high margin of safety opportunities through a variety of conservative investment strategies. John's unique discipline and experience has allowed him to produce returns that far exceed the market, his peers and most world-renowned asset managers over the last decade.
Think B.I.G., by Bespoke Investment Group, provides some of the most original content and intuitive thinking on the Street. Founded by Paul Hickey and Justin Walters, formerly of Birinyi Associates and creators of the acclaimed TickerSense blog, Bespoke offers multiple products that allow anyone, from institutions to the most modest investor, to gain the data and knowledge necessary to make intelligent and profitable investment decisions. Along with running their Think B.I.G. finance blog, Bespoke provides timely investment ideas through its Bespoke Premium (http://bespokepremium.com/) subscription service and also manages money (http://bespokepremium.com/mm) for high net worth individuals.
Visit: Bespoke Investment Group (http://bespokeinvest.com/)