Seeking Alpha

wyostocks

wyostocks
Send Message
View as an RSS Feed
View wyostocks' Comments BY TICKER:
Latest  |  Highest rated
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News [View article]
    ignis
    RIQ has previously written he is an ex American who fled to Canada during the Viet Nam war.
    Oct 3, 2013. 11:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News [View article]
    berbno
    "Can we trade one of them for the tax on medical equipment?"

    No. The constitution trumps politics.

    Besides, the tax on medical equipment was put in by the democrats and since they admit it was a bad idea, let them simply repeal it. If dingy harry brings it up for a vote, stand alone no other bull attached, I am sure he'll get that so called bipartisan support they always cry about.
    Oct 3, 2013. 11:50 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News [View article]
    bob
    True democrats like you are not supposed to talk about guns unless talking about banning them.. Keep it up and you'll get thrown out of the DNC.
    Oct 3, 2013. 10:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News [View article]
    bob
    Pleeeeeese.
    You sight four lefty publication that blame republicans. Who in hell did you expect them to blame; Obama democrats?
    Oct 2, 2013. 04:59 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News [View article]
    tony
    Having run companies in my lifetime, I take issue with you that the people you label as non-essential are that. See how long you survive with no sales staff for example.
    Oct 2, 2013. 10:37 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News [View article]
    6.6% of the employees at the EPA are considered essential and the other 93.4% are told to stay home. Why not eliminate their jobs permanently?

    Can anyone tell me of a corporation where 93.4% of the employes are non essential? Typical government waste.
    Oct 2, 2013. 10:02 AM | 16 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • St. Joe changes CFOs [View news story]
    Hmmmmmm.
    Never a good positive sign.
    Oct 1, 2013. 08:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News [View article]
    bob
    "before the negotiations got serious."

    With whom did Obama negotiate? Perhaps Iran.
    Oct 1, 2013. 06:08 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News [View article]
    Compulsive investing

    I doubt if you have ever sat at a negotiating table (not that it matters but I have).

    Let me get your point anyway; the Senate tells the house "screw you" we refuse to negotiate anything anyplace, and it all the fault of the House.

    I ask, who is holding the American people hostage with government shutdowns?
    Oct 1, 2013. 02:45 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News [View article]
    berbno1
    As I have previously told you, it took years to overturn Dred Scott and Prohibition but in the end both terrible decisions were overturned.
    This too will be overturned.
    Oct 1, 2013. 01:26 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News [View article]
    deercreeks
    Right now I have only one, GV. It is a very small position but I made money on it in the past and recently got back in. Pure speculation on my part.
    Oct 1, 2013. 10:55 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News [View article]
    berbno

    Stop the good guy / bad guy crap. All, repeat all, democrats are wonderful and holy people doing the will of the people who elected them but all republicans are evil demons doing the devil's work to destroy America. Get a life and stop regurgitating DNC talking points.
    Oct 1, 2013. 10:11 AM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News [View article]
    berbno1
    By "those"' I assume you are referring to the president and the Democratic Party.
    Oct 1, 2013. 09:56 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News [View article]
    deercreeks
    I don't know anything about IVAN, however, IMO, stocks in the dollar range should only be bought with money from ones "mad money" fund. By definition it is speculative and therefore more akin to speculating than to "investing".

    Good luck if you go ahead with it.
    Oct 1, 2013. 09:55 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News [View article]
    surfgeezer
    "Obama administration is legally bound to implement it."

    Then please explain under what legal right Obama changes the "law" at will with delays, waivers, etc.
    Sep 30, 2013. 08:59 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
COMMENTS STATS
8,852 Comments
27,580 Likes