Seeking Alpha

JRP3

JRP3
Send Message
View as an RSS Feed
View JRP3's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest  |  Highest rated
  • Tesla: Mr. Musk's Wild Ride Continues [View article]
    You can't hide from the facts forever.
    May 21, 2015. 10:01 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 397: Apr. 30, 2015 [View instapost]
    Per mile seems fine, as long as there is also an accurate per pound of vehicle weight component that realistically reflects vehicle road damage. 10K miles on a motorcycle should not cost the same as 10K miles in a car, which should not cost the same as 10K miles in an 18 wheeler. Truth is passenger vehicles don't damage roads, large trucks and buses do.
    May 20, 2015. 08:58 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla: Mr. Musk's Wild Ride Continues [View article]
    The bears aren't even pretending to make sense any more.
    May 20, 2015. 08:46 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla: Mr. Musk's Wild Ride Continues [View article]
    You miss the point. He's a better CEO that is doing things that will benefit humanity, and the planet. The type of person he is is irrelevant, though in truth he seems as good as any of us. Anyone who's ever run a comb through their hair or picked out an article of clothing because of how it looked is "vain", which means all of us, and since around 60% of marriages end in divorce, and probably half of the remaining 40% probably should, a divorce simply means he's like most people. Again, all irrelevant. He's been doing a great job running two cutting edge corporations, completely unlike most, if not all, other CEO's.
    May 19, 2015. 10:37 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 397: Apr. 30, 2015 [View instapost]
    50:1 comment reduction.
    May 18, 2015. 09:10 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla to adapt cars to China's charging standards [View news story]
    WFA owned you, plain and simple. The fact that you responded to him rather proves you did in fact read everything he wrote, and then threw a tantrum.
    May 18, 2015. 08:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla: Mr. Musk's Wild Ride Continues [View article]
    Indeed, and Elon's actions are building three companies employing thousands of people in growing industries. And all you care about is his hair style. Petty.
    May 18, 2015. 08:42 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla: Mr. Musk's Wild Ride Continues [View article]
    Tiny people taking tiny pot shots in anger. I'm unclear as to why an engineer should be less concerned than anyone else about their appearance. Follicle loss is a problem with a solution, if my follicles were damaged I'd probably try to fix them too. Fact is appearances matter to us.
    May 16, 2015. 06:04 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla to adapt cars to China's charging standards [View news story]
    Then how do you explain your lack of understanding of how the DC charging works? I don't need to know anything more about you than what you post, since clearly your previous experience does not seem to give you any more insight into the technology being discussed.
    May 16, 2015. 05:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla to adapt cars to China's charging standards [View news story]
    Frank, you obviously have no idea how DC chargers actually work.
    May 15, 2015. 09:10 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla: Mr. Musk's Wild Ride Continues [View article]
    "You will still rely on 70% oil and coal and a tiny bit of solar, geothermal and hydropower. "

    How exactly would that work, when oil is about 1% of electrical generation and coal around 40%, and being phased out?
    May 15, 2015. 08:55 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla: Mr. Musk's Wild Ride Continues [View article]
    Obviously follicle transplants. Or possibly something more advanced.
    May 15, 2015. 08:44 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla: Mr. Musk's Wild Ride Continues [View article]
    And TMC users have reported some of their swaps.
    May 15, 2015. 08:41 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla: Mr. Musk's Wild Ride Continues [View article]
    "I don't get it..."

    You certainly don't.
    May 15, 2015. 08:29 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla to adapt cars to China's charging standards [View news story]
    Or they are still production constrained, possibly by battery supply.
    May 14, 2015. 10:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
COMMENTS STATS
8,654 Comments
11,596 Likes