MyPlanIQ.com is the only web application that offers advanced asset allocation strategies customized to a wide range of retirement and taxable investment plans such as 401(k), IRA and brokerage accounts. The unique key advantages of MyPlanIQ.com are
1. Superior investment strategies with high return and low risk
* Asset allocation based on a wide diversified array of assets
* Strategic and Tactical asset allocation that have been well researched, proven and utilized by hedge funds and wealth management
* Superior fund selection.
2. Customization down to specific retirement, variable annuity (VA), variable life insurance (VUL), college savings and brokerage taxable investment plans
* Supporting thousands of 401k, 403b, brokerage ETF/Mutual Fund, IRA, VA, VUL and 529 plans
* Taking redemption, fees and other factors into account for the available investment choices in a plan
* Customized portfolios tailored to available funds in a plan and personal risk profile.
3. An easy to use yet powerful platform
* Online portfolios monitored daily and regular rebalance email notification
* Easy yet powerful tools to allow portfolio construction and study
* A vibrant community to share and discuss investment issues
4. Low cost and flat fee
MyPlanIQ.com enables private investors to achieve institutional investment results and experience with a fraction of cost and efforts.
Efsinvestment.com website offers simple do-it-yourself type of investment ideas. You can download excel files that can easily calculate the Fair Value of a stock, along with O-Metrix score and Margin of Safety.
Investment philosophy is to first determine the maximum loss, and invest accordingly. Like many value investors, we prefer to invest in stocks with the highest dividend yields, and highest EPS growth potentials. Telecommunication and energy stocks in emerging markets are among the favorites.
Seeking Alpha offers a great opportunity to become a part of a strong finance network. Based on extensive quantitative analysis, in any market, going short is risky. Statistical analysis shows that technical indicators work only if they are strong enough to convince the majority of the investors. Do not buy a stock at the top, do not sell a stock at the dip.
J. Stephen Castellano founded the investment research and strategy consulting firm Ascendere Associates in 2009, building upon a diversified 20-year career in sell side and buy side equity research. His roles included coverage of the steel industry at PaineWebber and telecom services at Warburg Dillon Read (the predecessors to UBS), where he worked closely with institutional sales people, traders and investment bankers. In addition, he provided analytical support for numerous independent valuation, consulting and investment banking studies, including for mergers, secondary offerings and IPOs.
I am a private investor building a value focused portfolio. While I do not work directly in investing, I do have a financial background and hold the CFA designation.
The goal of Margin of Safety Investing is to share my investing journey as I review and analyze investing opportunities using a framework inspired from my readings of “value investors”, starting with Benjamin Graham but also Greenwald, Montier, Greenblatt, Lynch and others.
The first focus of Margin of Safety Investing is to build a long portfolio of 15 to 25 companies which I believe provide attractive return prospects and an appropriate margin of safety based on the analysis I will share. The goal is to find companies that “I would ...More feel comfortable owning even if the stock market was to close tomorrow for a few years” (Buffet). Later I hope to be able to complement this portfolio with a few opportunistic (spin-offs, net-nets) or even short ideas.
As I go through this journey I will share my reviews and analysis in the hope that you will find them worth reading and discussing.
Visit my blog: www.marginofsafetyinvesting.com