HY bonds pricing ca. 6.7% default rate. Par-weighted DR has been running 1.2%. This spells opportunity (I am long HYG as of this posting). Oct 21, 2011
- Christian Hviid on A Dormant Giant Opportunity While the secular merit of a steepening trade i...
- Christian Hviid on Pension Fantasy Returns RMIT, to clarify, my assumption percentages abo...
- RMIT on Pension Fantasy Returns This was recommended by Bob Brinker some time a...
- Christian Hviid on US Government Debt Downgrade? Fitch issues warning today.
- Christian Hviid on S&P 500 Technicals Breaking UPDATE: As of today's preliminary close - S&...
- Pension Fantasy Returns (2 Comments)
- U.S. Macro Views (1 Comment)
- Systemic Risk Rising as a Result of Possible Treasury Default/Downgrade (1 Comment)
- The ECB needs to stop the slow bleeding by either amputating or using new suturing technique (1 Comment)
- Time To Catch A Volatility Butterfly? (1 Comment)