I'm a private trader, have been day trading and investing for 2 years with a 70% technical analysis approach. The other 30% is about knowing about the companies and mostly discovering the reasons of big volume peaks. I have never paper trade but I've carefully observed markets since 2003. I use standardized technical tools that I apply on any time frame. My method relies on a sort of "triple screen" approach, with a fixed time-ratio to pass from one screen to the other. My interest is in momentum and pullbacks stock trading. A special area of interest is about day trading TNA & BGU etfs, using DJI 5 minutes technical signals, that I've been studying since 2006, observing patterns repeating themselves again and again. I follow almost religiously Sten Weinstein teachings for the long term positions and never buy anything if technical view of a chart doesn't look good to me as I'm trained to my tools that I use constantly since years.