Seeking Alpha Portfolio App for iPad
Dividends & Income
The Ninja Way
The Dividend Ninja doesn’t gamble when it comes to picking stocks, or waste hard-earned money buying commission- based mutual funds. The Ninja has a sound investment plan, with years of specialized training, that can be employed at will to make money. How?
The Dividend Ninja combines a diversified portfolio with both Passive-Index and Passive-Dividend Investing.
The Ninja Philosophy
* Ninjas know their enemy – they cannot outsmart the market
* Ninjas don’t buy Mutual Funds
* Ninjas don’t buy Penny Stocks
* Ninjas do buy low-cost and low MER Index Funds and Index ETF’s
* Ninjas do buy Blue-Chip Dividend Stocks, and hold for the
* Ninjas know their stocks before they buy them
* Ninjas buy stocks when others are fearful
* Ninjas never buy stocks trading at 52 week highs
* Ninjas stick with their plan
Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for dividendninja.
The Dividend Ninja
Currently, there are no book details for dividendninja.
sell or hold csco?
Mar 6, 2011
The Opinion Leaders
Xignite quote data
© 2013 Seeking Alpha