Seeking Alpha

jfhurley

jfhurley
Send Message
View as an RSS Feed
View jfhurley's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest  |  Highest rated
  • Why I Purchased Schwab's U.S Dividend Equity ETF As A Dividend Growth Investment [View article]
    Thank you Dave, I've been using many of your techniques since I read the Top40 ebook with great success, and have toiled with what kind of percentage a DG vs. other investments should be in my portfolio.

    If you are switching to an ETF to take over your DGP and your portfolio is about 60% DG, what is the other 40% made up of (ETFs, Stock, Bonds, Mutual Funds, etc) ?
    Apr 20, 2015. 03:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stocks And Commodities Signaling A Downturn [View article]
    Thanks for the explanation about BTAL. I've been following this since you mentioned it and notice the volume is very low. Do you see any issue with this?
    Mar 24, 2013. 05:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Triple Booya: Boosted Capital Gains, Dividends And Yields [View article]
    Did you mention ways to tell when a company will be secondary stock offerings? I don't have the time during the day to follow these dips. Was the offering known days or weeks before the dip? I like the idea, just trying to figure out a way to know when a dip will be coming so I can execute on it.
    Mar 22, 2013. 02:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stocks And Commodities Signaling A Downturn [View article]
    Good article, but I'm not sure why you mention BTAL. Won't this perform badly in a down market?
    Mar 18, 2013. 05:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An ETF Trend-Following Plan For All Seasons [View article]
    Great article. Lots mentioned about when to sell. Can you point me information on what ETF's to buy?
    Mar 7, 2012. 04:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
COMMENTS STATS
5 Comments
0 Likes