James Picerno is a financial journalist who has been writing about finance and investment theory for more than twenty years. He writes for trade magazines read by financial professionals and financial advisers. Over the years, he’s written for the Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, Bloomberg Markets, Mutual Funds, Modern Maturity, Investment Advisor, Reuters, and his popular finance blog, The CapitalSpectator.
Visit: The Capital Spectator (www.capitalspectator.com)
MyPlanIQ.com is the only web application that offers advanced asset allocation strategies customized to a wide range of retirement and taxable investment plans such as 401(k), IRA and brokerage accounts. The unique key advantages of MyPlanIQ.com are
1. Superior investment strategies with high return and low risk
* Asset allocation based on a wide diversified array of assets
* Strategic and Tactical asset allocation that have been well researched, proven and utilized by hedge funds and wealth management
* Superior fund selection.
2. Customization down to specific retirement, variable annuity (VA), variable life insurance (VUL), college savings and brokerage taxable investment plans
* Supporting thousands of 401k, 403b, brokerage ETF/Mutual Fund, IRA, VA, VUL and 529 plans
* Taking redemption, fees and other factors into account for the available investment choices in a plan
* Customized portfolios tailored to available funds in a plan and personal risk profile.
3. An easy to use yet powerful platform
* Online portfolios monitored daily and regular rebalance email notification
* Easy yet powerful tools to allow portfolio construction and study
* A vibrant community to share and discuss investment issues
4. Low cost and flat fee
MyPlanIQ.com enables private investors to achieve institutional investment results and experience with a fraction of cost and efforts.
Dr. Henry Ma, CFA, is the President and Chief Investment Officer of Julex Capital Management, a quantitative investment firm specializing tactical asset allocation strategies using a unique adaptive investment approach. The firm offers a variety of tactical/unconstrained strategies aiming to manage the downside risk while maximizing the upside potentials. Previously, Dr. Ma spent two decades as a hedge fund manager, a director of research, a trader and a risk manager in various renowned asset management organizations. He earned his Ph.D. in Economics from Boston University and a Master's and a Bachelor's degree in economics from Beijing University in China. He is a frequent industry speaker on topics such as quantitative investing and risk management. DISCLAIMER: The materials on this blog are for the purpose of sharing opinions only. You should speak to your own financial advisor before making any investment decisions. Mr. Ma is not responsible for any actions you take upon reading his articles and opinions.