Seeking Alpha

kiss4investing.com

kiss4investing.com
Send Message
View as an RSS Feed
View kiss4investing.com's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest  |  Highest rated
  • Nokia Fall Exaggerated As Turnaround Continues At All Divisions [View article]
    These Treffis models a ridiculous: Just to see what happens, I set the NOK market share to be 90% in developing countries (leaving just 10% for Apple, Samsung and rest). My guess is that NOK would be pretty valuable if that was to happen but no: The Treffit gives me target price of $8.21. Totally unrealistic and useless.
    Feb 6 05:06 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: Up, Up And Away [View article]
    Nokia's profit has never been at Apple's level, and neither has P/S ratio. Even in good days, the P/S was 1.5.

    I think that Nokia might get back to historical P/S = 1.5 level (before the collapse) but this might be a stretch given that they will not be leaders anymore and don't have their own OS. I am long on NOK but will sell if stock approaches P/S = 1. So that is 2x upside from here.
    Jan 11 03:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Waste Management: Dividend Stock Analysis [View article]
    Thank you for the informative article!

    The 4.6% yield and long term growth of 4-5% is comparable to return on telecom stocks (6% yield and 2% growth). With current valuation WM can be a good way to add diversity to income portfolio.
    Aug 22 07:23 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Core Dividend Stocks Underappreciated by Investors [View article]
    I like both PPL and EXC because their power portfolio contains nuclear. Long term (as a utility investor, you should think long term), these are going to do well due to obvious reasons.
    Jul 25 01:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frontier Communications: Declining Dividend, No Growth Pose Red Flags [View article]
    I am long on FTR:
    1. The large leverage is typical for utilities.
    2. The current dividend is supported by cash flow.
    3. The large yield is attractive even with no dividend increases. It will take a long time before a dividend growth company will give same return.
    Jul 22 01:48 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 8 Reasons to Own NextEra Energy [View article]
    I am curios: compared to some other utilities (EXC, PPL), the price of NEE really has not dropped despite the economy and shrinking revenue: NEE trades +30% up compared to 2 years ago while other utilities are now -20 to -30% cheaper. What makes NEE so special?
    Jul 21 08:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Mills Has a Healthy Yield and Outlook [View article]
    GIS sales growth has been sluggish compared to earnigns and dividends growth meaning that earnings growth is due to increased profitability. There is only so much a consumer goods company can do to boost profitability. My concern with GIS is that the best days of dividend growth are already gone.
    Jul 21 03:41 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Foreign Stock Focus: Under Valued, High Yield China Mobile [View article]
    Looks like CHL profit margin is ~25% vs ~15% for T. Is this a monopoly? If not, the margins will come down...
    Jul 11 07:30 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Foreign Stock Focus: Under Valued, High Yield China Mobile [View article]
    Interesting points about P/S being high. Combined with average PE for a telecom, it means that CHL profit margin is high in comparison to US telecoms (=same profit with lower sales). I wonder how this is achieved and if the high margin is sustainable?
    Jul 11 02:31 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
COMMENTS STATS
17 Comments
15 Likes