Full index of posts »
The two most interesting are GLD and SLV ... they have paused but I would'nt be surprised to see another strong upward move in either. Jun 6, 2011
I am enjoying a variety of synthetic stock positions. Options truly do remove uncertainty in volatile markets while managing market risks. Apr 27, 2011
GLD and SLV - these are hot even for long calls. When will the rise stop? Probably not while the federal budget problems remains in the red Apr 27, 2011
- Thomsett on 6 Guidelines For Covered Call Writing I agree that you can justify using an ITM strik...
- howrad on 6 Guidelines For Covered Call Writing "It makes no sense to pick a strike below ...
- Thomsett on Is "buy and hold" the smartest investing strategy? http://bit.ly/HFdID9
- Thomsett on Is "buy and hold" the smartest investing strategy? Thanks for letting me know. I was not aware of ...
- Sum02006 on Is "buy and hold" the smartest investing strategy? Not sure if you're aware, but this article was ...
- Is "buy and hold" the smartest investing strategy? (6 Comments)
- Please Come To A Free Webinar About The Covered Call - This Wednesday 4:30 EST (6 Comments)
- The Ratio Calendar Spread - Options With Creativity (6 Comments)
- Problems with Black-Scholes (5 Comments)
- The Dividend Collar - Double-Digit Returns And Low Risk Combined In One Strategy (5 Comments)