Full index of posts »
Higher Than Average Net Returns Using “Relative Correlation” http://seekingalpha.com/p/24dsn about 16 hours ago
Flaws In The Current Ratio http://seekingalpha.com/p/24a95 1 day ago
Are Consistently High Returns Possible? Yes, With “Relative Correlation” http://seekingalpha.com/p/2428t 6 days ago
- Thomsett on The Theory Of Relative Correlation – Are Consistently High Returns Possible? This book can be pre-ordered at http://www.ftpr...
- Thomsett on The Theory Of Relative Correlation – Are Consistently High Returns Possible? I am speaking on this topic on November 20 (8:3...
- Thomsett on Three Ways To Use Fundamentals To Pick Stocks Combining fundamental and technical signals giv...
- Thomsett on Does option trading affect stock prices? There may be an effect between strike and stock...
- Geezer Money on Does option trading affect stock prices? Mr. Thomsett,I am curious about the "close...
- Is "buy and hold" the smartest investing strategy? (6 Comments)
- Please Come To A Free Webinar About The Covered Call - This Wednesday 4:30 EST (6 Comments)
- The Ratio Calendar Spread - Options With Creativity (6 Comments)
- Problems with Black-Scholes (5 Comments)
- The Dividend Collar - Double-Digit Returns And Low Risk Combined In One Strategy (5 Comments)