6 Points To Remember About Uncovered Puts http://seekingalpha.com/p/24tg9 Dec 23, 2014
Higher Than Average Net Returns Using “Relative Correlation” http://seekingalpha.com/p/24dsn Dec 17, 2014
Flaws In The Current Ratio http://seekingalpha.com/p/24a95 Dec 16, 2014
- Thomsett on Consistent Trading Profits With “Relative Correlation” This book can be ordered directly from FT Press...
- Thomsett on Benefits Of The Covered Call "Options Trading for the Conservative Inve...
- Thomsett on 4 Pitfalls Of Forward Rolling Options Getting Started in Options" can be ordered...
- Thomsett on Covered Call Proximity — Identifying The Best Choice "Profiting from Technical Analysis and Can...
- Thomsett on 5 Option Strategies To Optimize Portfolio Returns Also see "Getting Started in Advanced Opti...
- Thomsett on 9 Fatal Flaws In The Black Scholes Pricing Model Especially insightful on this topic is the arti...
- Is "buy and hold" the smartest investing strategy? ( Comments)
- Please Come To A Free Webinar About The Covered Call - This Wednesday 4:30 EST ( Comments)
- The Ratio Calendar Spread - Options With Creativity ( Comments)
- Problems with Black-Scholes ( Comments)
- The Dividend Collar - Double-Digit Returns And Low Risk Combined In One Strategy ( Comments)