6 Points To Remember About Uncovered Puts http://seekingalpha.com/p/24tg9 Dec 23, 2014
Higher Than Average Net Returns Using “Relative Correlation” http://seekingalpha.com/p/24dsn Dec 17, 2014
Flaws In The Current Ratio http://seekingalpha.com/p/24a95 Dec 16, 2014
- Thomsett on 5 Option Strategies To Optimize Portfolio Returns Also see "Getting Started in Advanced Opti...
- Thomsett on 9 Fatal Flaws In The Black Scholes Pricing Model Especially insightful on this topic is the arti...
- Thomsett on 4 Guidelines: Picking Stocks For Covered Calls This book can be order from John Wiley & So...
- Thomsett on Options: What Is A “Low Risk” Trade? This book can be ordered from Wiley or on amazo...
- Thomsett on The Three Trend Directions This book can be pre-ordered now from FT Press ...
- Thomsett on Options: What Is A “Low Risk” Trade? This book can be ordered from the publisher, Jo...
- Is "buy and hold" the smartest investing strategy? (6 Comments)
- Please Come To A Free Webinar About The Covered Call - This Wednesday 4:30 EST (6 Comments)
- The Ratio Calendar Spread - Options With Creativity (6 Comments)
- Problems with Black-Scholes (5 Comments)
- The Dividend Collar - Double-Digit Returns And Low Risk Combined In One Strategy (5 Comments)