Rob Zenilman submits: As of May 25:
● Year to date price performance (gain/loss) of stocks covered in the Biotech sector ranged from 67.2% (NASDAQ:NABI) down to -69.5% (NASDAQ:NBIX), with a median YTD price change of -1.7%.
● Quarter to date price performance (gain/loss) of stocks covered in the Biotech sector ranged from 25.6% (NYSE:ELN) down to -70.4% (NBIX), with a median QTD price change of -8.9%.
● Past 52 Week price performance (gain/loss) of stocks covered in the Biotech sector ranged from 163.8% (AMLN) down to -54.9% (NABI), with a median price change over the past 52 weeks of 9.4%.
Data in table version -- click on a ticker for opinion and analysis of the company:
- Most recent opinion and analysis of Biotech stocks
- Full transcripts of recent conference calls in the Biotech sector
- Add the Biotech Stock Blog to your My Yahoo! page
Aside: Did you know that Seeking Alpha now publishes a one-page recap of Jim Cramer's Mad Money stock picks?