Rob Zenilman submits: As of May 25:
● Year to date price performance (gain/loss) of stocks covered in the Software sector ranged from 140.4% (LNUX) down to -21.2% (NASDAQ:ADBE), with a median YTD price change of 0.3%.
● Quarter to date price performance (gain/loss) of stocks covered in the Software sector ranged from 6.1% (NYSE:DOX) down to -18.4% (NASDAQ:CA), with a median QTD price change of -1.3%.
● Past 52 Week price performance (gain/loss) of stocks covered in the Software sector ranged from 130.1% (LNUX) down to -28.2% (NASDAQ:SYMC), with a median price change over the past 52 weeks of 10.1%.
Data in table version -- click on a ticker for opinion and analysis of the company:
- Most recent opinion and analysis of Software stocks
- Full transcripts of recent conference calls in the Software sector
- Add the Software Stock Blog to your My Yahoo! page
Aside: Did you know that Seeking Alpha now publishes a one-page recap of Jim Cramer's Mad Money stock picks?