A new 52 week high was made by SPSN ($18.59).
Key developments that drove individual stocks:
● Carl Icahn raised his stake in Lexar (LEXR) from 5.97% (4.94mm shares) to 7.47% (6.18mm shares) and reiterated his opposition to Micron's proposed acquisition.
● Spansion (SPSN) announced that "has filed a copyright infringement claim against Macronix International and Macronix America" claiming that "Macronix has taken copyrighted Spansion MirrorBit® marketing materials, copied sections of them verbatim and then used them to falsely market Macronix products as compatible with Spansion MirrorBit® Flash memory solutions."
Data in table version -- click on a ticker for opinion and analysis of the company:
|FLSH||M Systems Flash Disk Pioneers Ltd.||-7.4%||1.1%
|LEXR||Lexar Media Inc.||5.2%||125.9%
|SFUN||Saifun Semiconductors Ltd.||-4.1%||-27.1%
|SSTI||Silicon Storage Technology Inc.||-3.4%||52.9%|
Data: Capital IQ
- Most recent opinion and analysis of Consumer Electronics stocks
- Full transcripts of recent conference calls in the Consumer Electronics sector
- Add the Consumer Electronics Stock Blog to your My Yahoo! page
Aside: Did you know that Seeking Alpha now publishes a one-page recap of Jim Cramer's Mad Money stock picks?