Rob Zenilman submits: As of June 29:
● Year to date price performance (gain/loss) of stocks covered in the India sector ranged from 34.1% (NASDAQ:CTSH) down to -21.4% (NASDAQ:REDF), with a median YTD price change of -1.0%.
● Quarter to date price performance (gain/loss) of stocks covered in the India sector ranged from 13.3% (CTSH) down to -32.6% (REDF), with a median QTD price change of -15.3%.
● Past 52 Week price performance (gain/loss) of stocks covered in the India sector ranged from 110.0% (NASDAQ:SIFY) down to -37.6% (KBAY), with a median price change over the past 52 weeks of 29.1%.
Data in table version -- click on a ticker for opinion and analysis of the company:
- Most recent opinion and analysis of India stocks
- Full transcripts of recent conference calls in the India sector
- Add the India Stock Blog to your My Yahoo! page
Aside: Did you know that Seeking Alpha now publishes a one-page recap of Jim Cramer's Mad Money stock picks?