Rob Zenilman submits: As of June 29:
● Year to date price performance (gain/loss) of stocks covered in the E-tail sector ranged from 29.0% (NASDAQ:FTD) down to -28.7% (ADBL), with a median YTD price change of -8.8%.
● Quarter to date price performance (gain/loss) of stocks covered in the E-tail sector ranged from 38.3% (FTD) down to -27.0% (NASDAQ:OSTK), with a median QTD price change of -11.1%.
● Past 52 Week price performance (gain/loss) of stocks covered in the E-tail sector ranged from 65.5% (NASDAQ:NFLX) down to -75.3% (OTCPK:ODMO), with a median price change over the past 52 weeks of -18.2%.
Data in table version -- click on a ticker for opinion and analysis of the company:
- Most recent opinion and analysis of Retail stocks
- Full transcripts of recent conference calls in the Retail sector
- Add the Retail Stock Blog to your My Yahoo! page
Aside: Did you know that Seeking Alpha now publishes a one-page recap of Jim Cramer's Mad Money stock picks?