This is a copy of the SA Pro Insider's Report sent exclusively to Pro subscribers on Tuesday, July 9. It was made fully available on Seeking Alpha twenty-four hours later.
Dear SA Pro subscriber,
This is your Insider’s Report for Tuesday, July 9, with today's high-conviction long and short ideas available only to SA Pro subscribers.
Exclusive Alpha-Rich Ideas
- TRI Pointe Homes: A Small Builder With Big Upside, by Money Investor. A Californian focus and rapid post-IPO expansion should fuel strong growth for TPH. 30% upside. Exclusive until 8:00 AM today.
- Bullish On Chefs' Warehouse: 60% Upside Potential In 1-2 Years And Great Long-Term Story, by Pendulum. A focus on high-end restaurants and an appetite for acquisitions serves as a growth recipe for CHEF. 60% upside. Exclusive until 10:00 AM today.
- Dollar Bills On Sale For 15 Cents: Ram Power Corp., by Keubiko. RAMPF.PK has a balance sheet, cash flow, and a stable geothermal power business that can support a significantly higher valuation. Exclusive until 11:00 AM today.
- Copa Holdings: Uniquely Positioned Panamanian Airliner Priced For 50% Gains, by Mike Williams. Growing fast and outperforming peers, CPA still has a long growth runway ahead. 50% upside. Exclusive until 1:10 PM today.
- QLogic: Significant Opportunity In Light Of Management Shake-Up And Emulex M&A Chatter, by Ashraf Eassa. With a CEO change and continued R&D efforts, QLGC is set to appreciate. 25% upside before factoring in strong growth prospects. Exclusive until 3:15 PM today.
- Adecoagro - A Solid Operator With Argentina And Ethanol Risks, by Stephen Simpson. AGRO trades at a substantial discount to both NAV and earnings-implied fair value, with continued opportunities in Brazilian ethanol. Exclusive until 6:00 AM tomorrow.
- QCR Holdings: Increasing Scale, At A Discount, by Intangible Valuation. QCRH is performing well and well guarded against loan losses. 30-40% upside as the bank grows earnings and tangible common equity. Exclusive until 6:30 AM tomorrow.
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Alpha-Rich long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- First Marblehead (NYSE:FMD) closed +16% after Jonathan Verenger highlighted yesterday the significant upside ahead as the company reenters the securitization market. Read article »
- AdCare Health Systems (ADK) is -26% since May 14, when portfolio manager Benjamin Mackovak laid out the short case. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA Pro dashboard later today for the latest Alpha-Rich articles.
SA Pro Editors
The SA Pro team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Rachael Granby (Editorial Product Manager), Samir Patel (Senior Pro Editor) and Daniel Shvartsman (Senior Pro Editor). You can reach the four of us at email@example.com.