Indian networking/Internet company Sify (ticker: SIFY) provides corporate connectivity services and runs a franchise chain of Internet cafes. The majority of Sify's revenues come from its corporate business (54%), but its retail Internet business is growing faster (42% growth versus 26% growth). Here are brief details of SIFY's calendar Q2 results:
(Note: all percentages are year-over-year unless stated otherwise)
- Revenue up 31% to $23.5 million.
- Revenue breakdown: Corporate Services up 26% to $12.66 million; accounted for 54% of total revenue. Retail Internet Services up 42% to $9.5 million; accounted for 40% of total revenue. Interactive Services up 54% to $0.77 million; accounted for 3% of total revenue. Other revenue down 10% to $0.54 million; accounted for 2% of total revenue.
- Net loss was $2.26 million, 12% lower seqentially.
- Cash profit (in adjusted EBITDA terms) was $0.34 million.
- Cash balance at quarter end over $30 million.
Full press release here.
« Opinions expressed here are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of SeekingAlpha or its management. »
Not subscribed to this blog? You can get updated headlines for free by adding any of the Seeking Alpha Network Blogs to your My Yahoo page. Just log into your My Yahoo page, then go to this blog and click on the "+ My Yahoo" button on the top right of your screen.