Dear SA PRO subscriber,
This is your daily report for Wednesday, February 5, with today's top long and short ideas available only to SA PRO subscribers.
Exclusive Top Ideas
- Ambarella Looks Like A Short, by Ashraf Eassa. Tech expert Eassa says AMBA has gone from undervalued to overvalued after doubling in a few months, and now presents a compelling short opportunity. Exclusive until 9:30 AM today.
- Sharks Are Closing In On Clean Energy Fuels, by Upside. CLNE made a huge leveraged bet on liquefied natural gas - but market dynamics have shifted, leading to 50%+ downside. Exclusive until 9:45 AM today.
- Bankers Petroleum: Massive Resource, Steep Production Growth, Strong Upcoming Catalysts, Significant Undervaluation, by Dennis Beaudet. BNK.TO has resurrected continental Europe's largest oilfield from the dead, but an impatient market has left shares trading well below intrinsic value. Exclusive until 11:00 AM today.
Top Small and Mid-Cap Research
The PRO research library now contains 5,529 PRO Articles covering 3,386 different stocks, with over 68,000 comments on those articles. The Research library features our Top Ideas as well as our top research on undercovered small and mid-cap stocks. Here are a few recent highlights of our top research:
- Insurer American Independence Corp. trades below book value, is highly profitable, and has a tax asset worth more than its market capitalization, writes Christopher Owens. Read article »
- Tom Shaughnessy says International Commerical Television's new product and international expansion could make the micro-cap stock a multi-bagger in the not-too-distant future. Read article »
- CompX International is pursuing an activist-type strategy on its own, which should unlock significant shareholder value, according to John Leonard. Read article »
Stock Movers and Great Calls
Top long and short ideas regularly move stocks and identify stocks that are about to move. Some notable recent calls subscribers had early access to:
- On December 17, Shaun Currie, CFA, called out the discounted valuation for 1-800-Flowers.com, citing growing sales and a discount to peers. Shares are +9.1% since. Read article »
- ROIC1 called temporary staffing provider Corporate Resource Services sharply overvalued in September, as its stock-fueled roll-up strategy had led to a higher share price but minimal profits. The stock is -43% to date. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard during market hours today for the latest Top Ideas.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.