Today's Top Ideas
Released at 5:00 am, May 7. PRO subscribers get an exclusive early look at these ideas for 24 hours. Top Ideas often move stocks during the initial 72 hours after publication.
- PetroQuest Energy (Long, GARP): Initial well results in the Woodford play highlight PQ's massive undervaluation relative to reserves and forward earnings, writes energy expert Michael Fitzsimmons, who says the stock could double.
Today’s PRO research (tickers link to new articles)
- New coverage: AXAHY, BPMUF, CTIC, CYTK, HKFI, KUKAY, WPTIF
- Ongoing coverage: AGII, ARNGF, ARTW, BBEP, CMLS, CVGI, CYTX, DYN, ETH, GXP, OZM, PAH, SALE, SM, SZYM, TORSF
The PRO research library now covers 3,879 stocks. To filter PRO research by sector, industry, market cap, and long/short, use the PRO Dashboard.
PRO ideas playing out
- In January, DAG1996 saw long-term upside in Standex International, seeing a restructuring playing out that would lead to steady price appreciation. Shares are +17.3% to date. Read article »
- In the wake of Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals' spin-off from Covidien in July, Soldier of Fortune saw a classic buying opportunity, as an aging market and generic success led to strong growth. The stock is now +73.3% since. Read article »
To Come Today
Don't forget to check your SA PRO dashboard for the latest additions to our Research Library.
SA PRO Editors
The SA PRO team is Eli Hoffmann (Editor in Chief), Daniel Shvartsman (Managing Editor), Michael McDonald, Jeffrey Fischer, and Vince Martin (Senior PRO Editors). You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.